All 3 vendors: Shipping, Round II

Comments

• USPS has been flawless 13/13 times in my case... less than 3 day delivery.. Delays have been at fulfillment end. YMMV

• Got my split of Wedding Cake and Gelato today from Merlin. Very pleased with the shipping considering I ordered Sunday. Both heavy hitters. Gelato is beautiful and very sedating.

• Mine was out for delivery and then ended up at a different PO. Another is “in transit” Just wish one of them would get here. Looking forward to the gelato now!

• edited November 2021

Ordered from Merlin Tuesday AM.. package delivered on Saturday even after Thanksgiving holiday. I believe human error at the USPS is to blame for almost all delays. The movement from usps location to the next was nearly perfect timing. The long trip being in a truck across country but local execution was flawless. I am not a cheerleader for USPS
    Good Luck all

• Got the package, from the 19, delivered very early this morning. Was not scanned at all, after it left CA, until today, when it was delivered. The other one that took a ride to different PO, even though was out for delivery yesterday, has switched to delivery Monday. USPS is just going to get worse with the holidays now.

• Ugh! I hear you on that front. Can't wait to see how long the Black Friday orders take to get here, if at all...

• Just got the one that took a trip to different post office delivered. The wedding cake, gelato and zookies are all dynamite. Just outstanding bud delivered today!!

• Could someone compare merlins wc to louds wc, as far as potency, aroma, flavor, bag appeal? I was let down last year but if this is similar I'd like some.

• @Fallguy Merlins batch is good. Little more heavy than Loud’s past WC. Overall not very sedating. I’ve enjoyed it so far.

• @Fallguy my last order I meant to get the medo breath from loud and merlin, but I screwed the order up and forgot to put comments.
    If I see both of them have the same strain I'll try to get some from each.

• What's merlins average ship time ?first time trying them

• @TreesPlz In SECONDS, of course! Jeez... 🙄

😜

• @Steeldude Merlin is west coast, so it can take a minute. Average for me (East Coast) is usually about 4-6 days depending on the time of year

• @Steeldude Our last order from Merlin took 6 days. Our Medmama orders usually took 4-6 days. We ordered more from Merlin on Friday and have a label created. I hope to see it by Saturday!🧐

• @TheProfessor I’m betting on Friday based on your approx. location

• @leaf ID now says Thursday!😁

• USPS is hustling trying to make sure they don't suck like last year lol

• edited November 2021

My order from black friday is supposed to be here this friday. Not bad considering how many orders they likely got. Didn't get a label until today.

• Hmm, looks like I'm not getting my package.

• Wow, I can't believe "falling into ocean" is even an option for a domestic package.

• Fucking mermen!

• Jason Mamoa wanted some weed...

• edited December 2021

@MikeyC @OzBaxter

🤣🤣🤣
    I'm fucked up on some Mendo Breath, and loled for a good 5 mins.

• That's crazy lol 😆

• Sleeping with the fishes

• Is there an ocean in Indiana that I’m not aware of...?

• Wedding cake by the ocean