All 3 vendors: Shipping, Round II

124»

Comments

• I’ll believe it when I see it, but ID now says my Merlin order from Friday is out for delivery today!

• Merlin got Mama's speed. My order is due on Friday. Half the time loud holds orders in label created status for a week.

• Is it loud or the PO there getting overwhelmed? I had label created the 24th and wasn’t accepted until the 29, so I get it. Just have feeling it’s that PO there to blame as well.

• The PO is definitely slacking still waiting on package from Merlin spouse to be here 2 days ago according to informed delivery it’s running late

• @Rubygirl816 @Good2Go I ordered from CC on the 23rd i didn't get a label for three days. @Rubygirl816 you hit the nail on the head, the Seattle postal hub is a nightmare. I have family there and it takes forever for a package to move through the system. And it's only going to get worse until after the first of the year😡 @TheProfessor I hope your goodies are waiting for you when you get home my friend. But show a little skepticism will you🤣 Keep that positive attitude and trust in the american civil servants🙄

• @Rubygirl816 You are probably right, I tend to alternate who I blame... got a label made on 25th; maybe today is the day usps gets it together...

• Skepticism hell, my friend @MNTDWLER😁…just watched my package being delivered!! I love technology! Now if I could just get home to play!😊😁🧐

• edited December 2021

So... I ordered from Loud on 11/16 (and paid at the time of ordering), label wasn't created until 11/22, then it wasn't shipped out until 11/29. :/

• I didn't want to say that graphic was fake, because it's so much funnier when people think it might be true.

• Ordered from loud yesterday and had a label pop up from cali. I wonder if each provider is carrying the same strain can this type of mix up happen? I did message @medboy but since its only been a day we'll see.

• Alright, I may have jumped the gun. My partner says she's ordered some things. Hopefully she's ordering from Merlin for Christmas, but knowing her its boring responsible adult stuff.

• My Black Friday order was one from each vendor.
    I got CC's Tuesday.
    I got Loud and Merlin today.

Pretty damn fast TBH

• edited December 2021

Have made 4 orders from an organic CA online dispensary since Oct 1st....Each
    order placed on a Thursday (before 12 midnight) with tracking provided by the dispensary....All 4 orders delivered to my Box that following Monday... Very consistent !!

• CC is always going to be the fastest just due to their shipping location. But I am impressed Loud and Merlin are sending things with four day turn arounds. Especially this time of year 👍🏼

• I just got my Merlin label to update but don't expect loud to update until Wednesday from last Friday... That's what happens when you playing the Seahawks I guess...

• Not all packages from the San Jose po are “arriving late” But all packages “arriving late” are from the San Jose po. 🖤☕️

• Mine just updated