In Transit ?

I purposely placed another order so I wouldn’t run out and now I’m out. My package has been “ in transit” since last Friday. It departed CA and never arrived anywhere yet. So now I placed another order last night hoping something gets here. Ugh. I know it’s not mm fault. What happens if it stays lost in transit, this happen to anybody before?

Comments

• @MoonMan5 I’d be happy if I at least so it going from place to place, but nothing since it got scanned leaving CA. Tomorrow will be a week

• edited August 2020

You really just have to stop worrying until you get to 2 weeks. It does no good because absolutely nothing can be done until then.

• @Sixwaychili yep your right. Tuesday will be two weeks. And I will @MoonMan5 thanks

• @MoonMan5 they put up some new vape refills, I ordered the blueberry kush

• And the grape ape, lol

• Gelato and Mac split = great choices

• @MoonMan5 if I don’t feel these much like the elevated from loud, I’m just going to buy bud from now on. I just like the vapes cause more convenient. I love me some gelato! It was one of my favorites in vape, oh and wedding cake, from dispensary.

• @MoonMan5 nope, nothing. Still missing in transit. My other order is on the way. That left CA yesterday. I just want something to show up at this point . I have nothing to smoke and not a lot of funds to keep buying more at this time. My hubby just got back to work and we are still trying to dig out of the hole this virus stuff caused. Tuesday Is two weeks. I will contact mm if it doesn’t show by then. I’ll keep you updated. The blueberry kush vape is already gone from the menu. I’m looking forward to trying it!!

• Hope everything goes well @Rubygirl816 . Sucks when this stuff happens. I am thinking about ordering more vape refills bc I loved this Super Silver Haze so much. I didn't even see blueberry kush!!! That's awesome. . How many different Vapes have y'all had from here? Pre-filled or refills? I strongly recommend the refills for budget purposes, you just more .. I still waiting on another empty cart so I can try Ghost Train Haze 👻 def might order 2 more syringes .. try some new strains..

• Awww thanks @MoonMan5 but I’ve waited this long, I can wait a few more days hopefully! I so appreciate the gesture though, seriously!! @v32Finish the only vapes I tried was the elevated extracts from loud and they weren’t too good. I’m waiting on the refills from medmama now. Yes much better economically to get the refills. I’m hoping the order that shipped yesterday comes this week 🤞🏻 Too funny I received email the order would be here Tuesday and then four hours later received email it would be here Monday. I don’t care as long as it gets here. Oh and just received an email from one of the shipping services I use that USPS is raising their prices now, lmao. I mean yeah we are getting such great service, why not raise prices.

• Yeah man I definitely will let you know about any I try in the future.. the Amnesia Haze pre-filled cart was OK, had medium potency sativa effects with no dank taste, kinda minty odd taste.. but the Silver Haze refill was much stronger and much better tasting. I love it.

It's potent enough to where even with a high tolerance I can rip it a few times and be lit, but because it's a Sativa (and a fkn clean one, no speedy paranoia or trippy anxiety) it's just right-- i.e. I can still function, I can take slightly smaller hits & still be perfectly fine to walk back into work without ANY anxiety etc etc etc). Highly recommend the SSH. Smells good, clean, potent (but not CRAZY potent), Vapes great, GREAT TASTE, awesome mellow energetic high.

So yeah I'm a big fan of the refills.. at least so far.. to me it seems like a no brainer $50 each for 2 syringes of 2 different bad ass strains of straight up good distillate/vape/terps .. and they last me fkn forever. I use it probably 3-4 times a day and I'm just now approaching 33% used out of this refill, after.. what.. a week? 2 weeks?

Take with a grain of salt bc ev1 is different but I really like the refills . Definitely don't be afraid to snatch some if you see some bomb strains @MoonMan5

• Terps are a thing- you might be able to save that amnesia haze cart. Other on here have also mixed refill carts to turn ok to great @v32Finish

• hey, never thought of that! thanks @MikeyC for sure will try that actually.

• @MoonMan5 YES! The second package I ordered is being delivered today and at 330am this morning, the missing package showed up in NC. So friggen happy!!

• @MoonMan5 tomorrow I get my monthly check and will be ordering something so I have backup from now on!

• @MoonMan5 thanks!! The mailman just went up the other side of street, I’m waiting by the window for him to come back down my side, lol

• @MoonMan5 i received grape ape and got subbed Zkittlez for the blueberry kush, I thought I jumped on that blueberry kush pretty quick, guess not. The refill went smoothly into the cart thanks @v32Finish! Followed your instructions easy peasy. I’m very very stoned and relieved! I actually mixed the grape ape and the Zkittlez with what was leftover from the first two carts I filled, in a third cart. I can’t wait to order more! I’m stuck on stupid right now, lol, and that’s a good thing considering how sick I’ve been the last couple days! Thanks @medboy @medman , you guys rock !

• @MoonMan5 i can tell you I have a pretty high tolerance myself and I got a nice buzz and so did my husband. Good stuff, no doubt. I’m stocking up. I didn’t know what to expect being the only other vapes I had tried was the Loud elevated extracts and they were pretty bad, I felt absolutely nothing. Could be bad batch I don’t know, but I’m sticking with the medmama refills, it’s in my budget and they get the job done. I haven’t been this relaxed all week 😁. Like I said I’m going to stock up.

• They put a lot of new prefilled carts up today that look good too, but again, the refills are in my budget. This is on,y my third order I’ve received and I feel like I finally hit the jackpot, lol.

• Be forewarned @MoonMan5 doesn’t taste or smell anything like grape ape I’ve had before, but it’s still good!

• @MoonMan5 did you see all the shatter the put up 🤦🏻‍♀️

• I know that’s @MoonMan5 im doing the same. Should I shouldn’t I, they put new vape refills too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• @MoonMan5 not saying another word 🤐

• My last two orders a label was printed the day after I ordered from Medmama @MoonMan5

• I’m eyeing the Girl Scout Cookie refill and the strawberry cough. I love strawberry cough

• @MoonMan5 The longest I ever waited for Medma to print a label for me was 4 days(sun-thurs)

• edited September 2020

I love when my package is delivered a day before ID schedule!!
    🎁🎉🎂🎈Happy Birthday day to me! (Literally)

• @MoonMan5 I've been staring hard at her shatters and waxes, especially fire og! That's an awesome strain!

@MizterNiceGuy Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!!

• @MigraineWarrior79 Thank you!. Btw I was stuck on getting shatter or that Fire OG. It was difficult. And..I love wake and bake. ( Happy Birthday "day" typo)