INFORMED DELIVERY

Comments

• yea somebody need to call that usps post office and see what the hell is goin on. lmao

• My hubby said if nothing comes Monday he’s going to make a trip to closest dispensary for me.

• edited October 2020

dnt worry @Batman4rmHouston Robin is otw!!

• ALL my packages, even packages not mm, have no scans since they left their original destination. It’s nice and sunny here in NC. Just going to have to wait it out. They have to come eventually 🤞🏻

• I haven’t really been having issues with package tracking, for example, today I received an amazon package and a priority package from somewhere else that tracked the entire time (from the west coast) and I live in South Carolina

• Got my reship today! Thanks mm for making it right!

• Now just need to wait for my other orders to appear. They are “arriving late” also. At least I have something more to smoke now

• So just had my gumdrops delivered but they had never showed label created or anything on ID but my loud ordered same day had 1 and showing should be not too far behind fingers crossed, but yeah so there's my first experience with random showing up early, thanks ma loves ya, and good choices on my flavors, now looking forward to my dippin dots and zilla hoping it's a killa

• Wow @Vapedad78 I have never seen that with ID!

• Was definitely a nice surprise cause mail had already ran and then ta friggin da a second postal worker wasn't expecting shows up

• I'm getting so nervous. I'm out of vape so I ordered some from MM on Friday evening. Usually when I order on Fridays, I see the label by Monday. Today is Tuesday 4:55pm CST Still no label.. yes, I am being a little impatient this time because I have no weed.

• @MoonMan5 thanks. I feel a lot better after reading some comments. Looks like @Vapedad78 had an order show up without anything showing up on ID. btw I'm a woman. I assume everyone on here is a guy too haha.

• @MoonMan5 haha it’s all good! That’s good to know. Gives me peace of mind while I don’t have weed (which usually gives me peace of mind)

• Interesting, so my gumdrops that never scanned got here from Ca 2 days early but the 1 scanned in Wa now looking to be arriving late

• @Vapedad78 thats so weird. When did you order the gumdrops? I ordered some vape carts on Friday, and still no label.

• I have three packages “arriving late”. Two from mm. They left wa and ca on the 20 and 21 and have not been scanned since. The other package is chocolate, lol, and I’m hoping it hasn’t melted along the way! When I’m up to it I love to bake 😊. I did receive my reship from loud, but that was late also. I guess it just depends where you live. Some people not having trouble at all.

• USPS lagging big time by me. But go figure I got a package from mm in like four days a couple weeks ago!

• Yeah the gummies were fast asf even tho never scanned. Ordered everything same time but rest should be in hand today but been updated to late

• I live in the triangle in NC and in the last mth my stuff has had no issue but one package and everything has tracked door to door

• We really can't depend on informed delivery. Its more of a helpful guide sometimes, but not always. The ID is really a treat for us anyway so if its not working right, its not the shippers error. Shoot, I have a package in my ID that shows only a label created, but the package has long been delivered. I've also had it show lable created for days with no updates, then boom, its all of a sudden out for delivery. It is screwy. Really nice, when its accurate but I don't expect ID accuracy anymore these days.

• @cmweems1964 my regional destination facility is Fayetteville. I think that’s where my issue is. That facility has been having issues from what I’ve been reading around and my local PO said same to me.

• oh my,

yea that's hated I have a buddy in the service and he says its shit down there right now!!!!

• This is really frustrating. Since I haven't heard anything as far as label and payment confirmation for days- I'm starting to get paranoid, did they get caught or something? I honestly don't know if I'll be ordering in the future because of this. I have over $300 just sitting somewhere with no follow up on my product. I love the products but I cant be stressin like this.

• @MoonMan5 i did and it still says unconfirmed

• Did you accidentally put wrong address in? cause I ordered yesterday actually last night and got confirmation and label been created, still waiting on something from last week but got update still in transit just lil bit ago

• @Vapedad78 from med mama? I triple check everything so I know I got my address right. I received order confirmation but no payment confirmation on my second order.

• Ordered from medma and loud on same ticket, had medma half Monday but it never scanned once but the loud was supposed to be here yesterday and still isn't just days still in transit arriving late but doesn't say where just that it left Wa, but ordered last night from medma last night and had payment confirmation within 20 min and label created earlier today

• @Vapedad78 maybe I was banned? lol idk I'm puzzled as to why I was having smooth sailing for the 3 months I've been a customer and then all of sudden I get ghosted. I feel like an obsessed girlfriend, but I just want someone to tell me what's going on? Even if they reach out to tell me it won't get here until next year, ill just be happy that someone reached out to me!

• That's crazy I'm sure one them will be in touch soon, my gf had something said it ws delivered today but definitely wasn't yet but was completely different place and didn't show up on my ID soo not sure where mine is either at this point but gonna need soon

• Thats just happen to me on my last order
    Didn't get confirmation bcuz I put my correct email address but I guess i must of push a spacebar and it counted as a extra character /letter

Another time I didn't get email is when I put email address as full name but everything still got shipped and that package be here by the weekend
    Hopes this help