INFORMED DELIVERY

Comments

• I made an order Friday with loud still no label made

• @MoonMan5 im hoping we do get one soon can’t wait to try the gg4 I hope it’s 🔥

• @MoonMan5 have label showing for medmama order now, from Friday. No loud label yet, still early

• Got loud label showing now from Friday order

• My reship landed today @loudco @medboy thank you! 🔥🔥Bangers!!!

• So glad you got it @Pageset !! Mine is going to be here Wednesday, but just might come tomorrow instead,

• You have cartridges @MoonMan5 ?

• I use the ones from pckt

• I ordered London pound cake from loud. I’m looking right now at the kush sorbet or the slurricane that medmama has up. Might order one of those. I’m hoping medmama puts up some more vape refills soon.

• edited October 2020

@medboy i sent u an email get w me when u can thanks

• I think I told you @MoonMan5 bought the cherry kush, from medmama, and had to throw it away. It wouldn’t melt and was funny consistency. I had the cookie dawg and the gmo and loved them both, they were great. I really think it’s just hit and miss. Like with anything else you buy on here. Did you place an order with loud Friday?

• @MoonMan5 @Rubygirl816 do you guys like vape carts? Other then being so discreet I always found them lacking in effect. Just my HO maybe I'm just to old lol but give me flower. :smile:

• I like the vape carts. The refills medmama has are pretty good. Nothing compares to the ones I used to get from dispensary. Two tokes and your to the moon with ones from there. I actually think I’m building a tolerance to these from medmama and I’m going to start buying more concentrates now and go back to the refills later. And of course more bud! I started buying on mm for the carts because you can’t really get them around here. when I saw the bud they have I really flipped cause it’s been so dry here and, when you do buy locally, you really don’t get a choice of indica Sativa, etc. you get what you get and don’t get upset, lol. MM has great bud, AND you get a choice. Now I buy all my meds right here.

• @MoonMan5 did you see a label created yet for your Friday 10/16 order? I also ordered from @LoudnCo on that day and as of this morning no label has been created so I’m curious. It’s never taken this long and I usually always order Loud.

• @Tjlando i ordered from loud Friday and have no label yet either. My medmama label is there. I placed order with both shippers Friday.

• My order has no label either

• I think they just got swamped Friday is all

• Yea I'm sure, thought I seen a quote from medman they don't take more the 24-48 max to ship out!

• Yes lables created

• Same here 😊

• Label created for my order from Loud! Ordered on Friday, also!

• Ordered on 14th from Loud n Co. Label printed on 16th. Still in pre shipment! Med Mama would have shipped it out already and I know this for a fact! C’mon Loud, step it up man!

• I think with Loud their local post office just sucks at scanning things.

• @medman I hope this is the case. Loud has always been notorious of this type of problem which is why I only order from Med Mama. This time I decided to give Loud a try and another disappointment. Some people
    are not in the best health and rely on the meds. I pray it shows soon!

• @medman You were right!!! My humble apologies, but Informed Delivery just updated and my parcel is out for delivery. Guys, it’s the outfit in Washington that’s not scanning! So be patient and sorry to Loud for my hasty comments. Take care! Will order again on Wednesday as usual!!!!

• @Rubygirl816 how is the London pound cake, I'm been than and dipndot

• @Vapedad78 im waiting on it now. Hopefully a few more days, I will let you know!

• I’ve been eyeing the dip and dot myself. I just have a lot of packages I’m waiting on right now before I buy more.

• Yea i just got a reshipment my package was declared lost kinda confused tho i didnt get to choose a new order @medboy just said @LoudnCo reshipped my package.? Gave me the same shipping # too.?

• Will i be subbed w something random? and why do i have the same shipping #.?