INFORMED DELIVERY

Comments

• @LowkeyChic did your package start moving yet? Mine still in preship, hasn’t moved.

• My medmama orders are out for delivery. So excited to try that blueberry zkittles

• Informed mail always works for me, with Med Moma ! Always ! Never with Loud n Co ! Not 1 time ever ! on informed mail ! Im out in the heart land, out East and ordered on 9/30 and got here taday 10/5 as always on time for me 😄

• @Rubygirl816 Nope still in preship. Today will be 9 days.

• @LowkeyChic mine either. Hopefully will pop up this week! Otherwise have to contact mm Friday will be two weeks.

• edited October 2020

@Rubygirl816 I hope so too. If it doesn’t come by Friday, I’ll definitely will be doing the same. But honestly I’m starting to think that our packages weren’t even shipped off because everyone that ordered after us has gotten their package and when I called USPS customer care line and the Seattle distribution center, both said that they never received my package. So I don’t know what’s going on. I just want my package.

• Good luck everyone, hoping the mail god and mary Jane goddess shine down on everyone today

• @LowkeyChic I know it’s frustrating. Hang in there. I know we will eventually get them, but it’s still sucks waiting!

• My shipping label was made Saturday and been sitting there still waiting for usps to pick up

• Got a couple from 10/2 and 10/3 says pre ship but one arrived today

• @Vapedad78 thats great buddy I’m sure mine will be moving soon fingers crossed

• @Bayoubud87 appreciate ya man yeah I'm happy got something new to try out from stuff on the way, almost jumped on some other but probably wait till rest lands first, fingers crossed yours comes in timely fashion

• @Vapedad78 thanks buddy I’m sure it will

• @Rubygirl816 with very rare exceptions (due to mixups) orders don't take a week or more to go out. The informed delivery is just not working.

• @medman good to know, figured it was the issue but seeing multiple packages looking like they're sitting on the side of the road in pre ship just makes me nervous🤣 I'm joking obviously bout side of road

• It must not be working because i ordered from loud on Friday and I haven’t even had a shipppng label printed notification but I ordered from med mamma a few hrs ago and already have a shipping label notification. It works only part time I guess

• Informed delivery is an ugly baby. It was developed with very little web development skills. Please know that while Informed delivery is garbage, your priority packages will still arrive. Or, at least mine do.

• Man I hope that is the case.. I bought from medical jane on Sunday the 27th and have yet to receive my package.. I don’t even see it on ID.. keeping my fingers crossed...

• @LowkeyChic any luck with movement yet? Mine hasn’t twelve days today

• edited October 2020

@Rubygirl816 no movement as of yet. 12 days for me also.

• @Rubygirl816 @LowkeyChic same Loud label 9/25 "awaiting package" as of today

• edited October 2020

@medman if ID says awaiting package for 2 weeks and it doesn’t indicate that it’s been picked up or in transit what do you suggest one does?

• Same for me guys its been 2 weeks

• Hopefully we get it by the 3rd week or ima be kinda annoyed, thats way to long to wait really. it shouldnt take that long guess where all in the same boat?

• edited October 2020

I was in the same boat, order something the week there shipper was absent for a week, they told me the trust stuff and something about medmama not allowing them in the system to get orders or whatever. Also that after you wait the 10 days and if nothing comes, then it has to be another 10 days before you can re file where my package. All in all think I received my package i order September 15th didn't arrive until October 5th

Some pretty great good concentrate for my friend so he didn't mind the wait until he was 5 days sober, even i become a asshole without a gas blunt

• @Batman4rmHouston oh man yeah sucks running completely out especially if not tryna take a break, been tryna order head of time so I don't run into that but outta 6 packages only 2 most recent showing any activity going back nearly a week besides order I just placed that label was created yesterday, tryna remain zen but got Nashville nightmares this weekend and don't wanna run outta gummies before that

• @medman I highly doubt that. But okay.

• There’s at least four of us, that we know of, missing packs from the same couple days 25-26. Can’t be a coincidence.

• I wonder if something happened to the box they dropped the packages In maybe?

• I’m not trying to inject politics (just facts) but there has been several cases of mail drop off boxes being broken into because of the mail in ballot situation and people trying to sabotage the election. This might make me sound dumb but oh well