INFORMED DELIVERY

Comments

• I just received my medmama orders today. The greenhouse wedding cake is really good and, as always, got a couple vape refills 😊.

• Medmama & LoudnCo delay packages from time to time but they been doing this more then often idk why.? i know informed delivery does not work only sometimes u might get a lable u might not but it dnt matter it will still come & the tracking# dnt work, so its useless half the time? Im sure everybody know this by now. But anyways its obvious loudnco is "really" behind and medmama is on the ball good job @medmama.! Now if loudnco would kindly ship out our packages? that would be nice and if Vendors are using drop boxes they need to stop im guessing thats slowing stuff down & its also risky for thiefs/fishers who steal packages also that will "affect" whichever vendor uses those because if those packages get stolen then they haft to be replaced thats alot of money lost in pockect. I guess loundnco is holding onto them gettn caught up w everyone who orderd i just dnt understand why they couldnt explain that tho? Would be alot less stressful knowing whats goin on @LoudnCo.? Not tryna complain just coming up w conclusions and why such the long wait times?

• USPS keeps getting blamed and I know with other packages coming to my home, sometimes they aren’t scanned along the way, but they are scanned, for me anyway, and I know there are issues, yes. I saw the label from loud and that’s where it sat until USPS took it off cause there was no movement or maybe loud did it because it was the same day I contacted mm, that night my label disappeared. You know the old saying if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck! Again, too many of us missing packs from loud.

• And if not missing, taking two and three weeks to get to their destination. And again, it has NOTHING to do with trust, it’s not being worried if the package is coming, it’s when!

• I’m just going to stick to medmama for a while. This was only my second time ordering from loud because the first time it took almost three weeks to get here and that was my first order so you can imagine how freaked out I was then. At least now I KNOW eventually it will get here.

• True order diamonds from medmama on the 9th and the 11th... the one order from the 11th is out for delivery and the one from the 9th coming tomoroe thanks @medmama

• @7r3vor We are not holding on to any packages. We pack and ship six days a week. We are completely caught up. It is our distribution center that is the issue. They shut off 40% of our high-speed letter-sorting machines. There are a few articles on the matter if you wish to confirm. I am sorry that it is taking longer for our packages to arrive but I swear they are being sent out and that it is out of our hands. It kills me that it is taking so long but we really do work hard to get everything out in a timely manner.

• @LoudnCo man I hate that for y'all cause y'all definitely bringing some fire products and mail is soo fucked right now, know I've gotten everything I've ordered and went back to revisit the fruit loops last night and more gas than id originally given credit for, the miracle whip and duct tape straight fire too

• @Vapedad78 thanks! Yea it really is unfortunate and I hate seeing people not getting their stuff in a timely manner. Thanks for the compliments! I just picked up a BUNCH of new stuff and am dedicating today to processing it so the strain drop should be soon! :smiley:

• Excited to see what's in store, and I liked the miracle whip soo much maaaan I came close to trying the concentrate but had to try a different strain for scientific purposes lol, them lil cookie bites are great for a nap too lol thing had me nodding off, but I'll definitely be needing something to fill fruit loops cause almost out of that one now

• Loud Man you guys have been so good to me.!!!
    everytime i have had issue you fixed and shipped thank you for being such a trusted source for our Meds you guys are rock Stars!!!!!

• Thanks @LoudnCo for lettn us whats going on ok yea thats sucks hopefully everything works out for us all. 👌

• I can't comment on anyone else's situation but I contacted @medboy @LoudnCo etc. and they came through in record time getting me my "lost" package and the Gelato was awesome!! If you have ever seen the movie the Big Short I have what the Christain Bale characther has, which is an inabilty to relate well with others. I complained like a real ass and for that I apologize but I have to say and to @medman you guys made it right and I ordered some from @medmama and got it in record time. Thank You I feel like Wayne and Garth " I am not worthy"

• I’m very happy for you, I guess I will be sending another contact as it’s three weeks tomorrow and they haven’t got back to me from last Friday!

• Should I maybe contact you @medman ?

• Oops Nevermind, just checked my email! Thanks guys! It’s declared lost also! Appreciate very much. You guys always make it right!

• @whatever1956 thats lucky for you. I received an email yelling at me that:
    it shipped, what don’t I understand?

Tomorrow will be three weeks for loud.

My third medmama order is on its way, of which the first order was placed after this loud order.

So ya I guess I see how dumb I am and thick I’m being.

Much appreciated

• edited October 2020

@Rubygirl816 just checked my email. My package was declared lost too and it’s being reshipped. I’m just happy to hear something about my package. Thanks to the MM team.

• @Pageset was that recently? Did you check your email this morning?

• @Rubygirl816 glad for you too hope it come soon

• Anyone ever a package moving then stall in transit? Suppose to be here today. Hoping they just didn’t scan it and it comes anyway.

• yes when it gets to a hub late and does not make the truck it needs to be on to the next hub or it did not get scanned and will be scanned when it hits its destiantion hub.

• @Rubygirl816 that email came in yesterday. I haven’t received anything since.

• Med Mama Came through in great time, l ordered last Friday and had a mailing Holiday on Monday I live on the opposite side of the States and received my package today. Thanks you Rock!

• @jparkerj72485 That is an indication they have reached their order limit for the day. Check back tomorrow.

• I ordered my package on Wednesday night and received my package today . 100 % legit !

• System error thats happen to me before and thats what they told me

• Yes @MoonMan5 I ordered Friday, no label yet, more than likely, tomorrow. I did place another order Wednesday and that one is on the way. Be here Tuesday as long as there’s no detours or anything. Medmama has been pretty quick.