INFORMED DELIVERY

Comments

• I placed my first order with loud 9/23 and it still says usps is waiting to take possession of my package.

• Seems to be a couple of us, from same time frame, with packages still in preship. I sent contact form in yesterday to mm.

• @Rubygirl816 @Pageset I ordered 9/23 label but no package . I contacted MB and last night a new label popped up so maybe they are fiquring it out. Good Luck

• @Rubygirl816 @whatever1956 Have you guys heard back about your packages. I just got a bs email blaming Trump and USPS and nothing about rectifying the issue.

• Got one earlier saying going to ask shipper to track it down and thanks for waiting the two weeks before contacting them. I told him in my original contact there’s a couple of us missing packs from the same couple days.

• Am I wrong or do i since a very big jump in usps tracking and speed must be because there trying to push all those ballots thru the system right now!!!???

• Thanks @whatever1956. Sure hope so

• @LowkeyChic i got something similar yesterday

• Can’t be possible not one of our packages has been scanned in all this time! @whatever1956 @Pageset @LowkeyChic. I sure hope they are just going to make us wait a little bit to see if they pop up.

• It’s so messed up because every other package I have coming into my home is being scanned.

• @Rubygirl816 my original package is off ID and another label created for a new package not sure what I'm getting but something is on the way

• @whatever1956 thats great! I’m sure they will take care of us all.

• My label, that was in preship, is not on ID anymore. No new label yet.

• @7r3vor @LowkeyChic you guys still see your label?

• @Rubygirl816 no my label disappeared.

• @Rubygirl816 you’ll probably see a label soon .Guessing that something happened to those packages, hope they found them and relabeled them otherwise they are out a bunch so that sucks for them. Good luck to you and @LoudnCo

• My label still says created 9/26. I hope that changes very very much. This completely sucks. I understand certain things are out of everyone’s control, and don’t mean to be a nuisance in any way. This is just an unfortunate situation for all involved.

• Good luck y'all know it sucks wondering where stuff is, got last one waiting on should be out for delivery at some point today but hasn't updated, hope the delivery gods and mmj goddess shines down on everyone

• @Pageset just know this is unusual. It never takes this long. Something is off for sure. I have received four orders, within a week of placing them, AFTER, I placed this order I’m waiting on from loud (granted all four from medmama) So don’t be discouraged. Looks like they are working on it 🤞🏻

• I know it sucks waiting !!

• I ordered on 9/28 and I don’t even see any packages or labels on my informed delivery.. has that ever happens to anyone else?

• Did you fill out the contact form @Lucky6796 ? I always, at the very least, get a preship label.

• edited October 2020

Not sure if anyone else has brought this up, but these labels look to be created via easypost, which is a third party which integrates with USPS via API call. So, this may be part of the issue, since I see “Pre-Shipment” as of last Wednesday from @LoudnCo . Other packages where the label has been generated directly from USPS seem to have limited/zero issues with updates based on other packages I’ve received via EBay or Amazon. Easypost also seems to indicate issues on 9/24 and 9/28 per the status section of the website. No idea if that is related though. At the end of the day, it seems from all the comments that there is an issue on the end of EasyPost/USPS, unless otherwise noted.

• edited October 2020

@Rubygirl816 Ordered on 9/25 it just says status pre-shipment Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item SEATTLE, WA. still no package just waiting patiently guys.?

• I think it depends rather they use a Dropbox or going into the post office... I sent my friend some bud 4 times ....three at the post office and another at a drop box.... I sent it drop box first on the 28th and its still hasn't got to him yet...but the other 3 packages I sent him already got there before the drop box package and that was like the first one I shipped to him
    So ill never use a dropbox again for those reasons

• The thing that worries me is the label that was created, on the 26th, was taken off ID last night, so not too sure what’s going on now. Does USPS delete the label when it’s not shipped or scanned by a certain time?

• that is correct it will drop off it is not scanned over a period of time not sure of the time
    but yes it will.

• 🤦🏻‍♀️

• @Rubygirl816. Thank you for the reassurance. I’m also waiting on a second from medmama arriving before and placed after. Drop box packages may not arrive at all. Unfortunately with anonymity of drop boxes also comes that risk of being targeted. That sounds more likely to me than usps just not shipping packages falling between a certain date range.