INFORMED DELIVERY

Comments

• @7r3vor I was wonder the same thing. My loud co order got lost and they r reshipping. I mean I really don't care what it is, but I would like to know what I'm getting.

• @Koloss Right i spent 425$ on my order and waited 3 weeks before emailing medboy so its not like i jus threw a few bucks we should be able to make a whole new order if our package was confirmed lost right we should have that right i believe so.? Anyways both strains i got where both premium was bear creek og & purple punch and i got 1g of pineapple express shatter for an add-on. Bear creek is now out and i think purple punch is up still but yea id like to know hopefully they see are post soon.

• I wonder why they had so many “lost” packages. Were your orders from around September 25 ? I’m waiting on half of purple punch

• And yeah if the product we ordered is not available anymore, we should be able to order what we want to replace the missing order.

• So sorry for the people who are still waiting for their reshipments. That sucks...I think its a combo between usps & the person shipping out items. For example...last 2 orders from loud came in 9 and 11 days, respectively. I waited 4 days just for a label to be created. Same with current order. 4 days to make label but it states will be here on Saturday, which would make 8 days. Top that with the usps issues & it can be longer. But hey, on the bright side, at least we are getting our stuff. 😄
    Medmama has been on fire though. Last 2 orders came 4 and 5 days, respectively. So thankful!

• Yeah I’m very happy I have this site at all. I remember not too long ago getting ripped off. So every time I get annoyed my package is late here, I have to remind myself of that!

• @7r3vor i couldn't imagine waiting 4weeks after spending 425.... as I always buy 4zips everytime I pull the trigger , I couldn't imagine waiting on 4zips. that would be all my meds for the next 2weeks gone until found , hope it goes well

• Got my regular supply of gumdrop coming from Ma then the dots and zilla from loud on 1 order so interested to see how this plays out with shipping, fingers and anything else crossed

• It will be subbed with equal flower if you did not request no subs

• edited October 2020

If they sub u for anything thats not equevelent that pretty unfair because it
    It doesnt say to put no subs in faq/rules anywhere maybe they should pinn that in there unless i missed it.? Plus if they lose ur package thats not our fault agreed we should be able to decide what to pick on lost packages?

• I learned also by mistake and also learned that if you want it subbed i put indica dom flower or sativa dom flower it might not be what i wanted but at least its dom of you want.i have had lost packages and i was reshipped premium flower for premium flower.

• edited October 2020

I had label made Monday from order Friday. Delivered east coast this am. Was scheduled for Saturday according to informed. I got two each banana kush and dosimango. All ar right where should be. https://i.postimg.cc/XYmVHgq1/6-F2-D6964-9-D6-C-44-AD-8208-1-BAB3618-D305.jpg

• My dosi mango should be here Saturday. @moonman they are coming packaged in soft pack but wrapped like crazy. They are secure, though the last order I received the cap was missing off one and some spilt, but not enough to complain about, just need to be more careful when they are packing. But I heat the syringe up with my blow dryer and soon as I see the bubble moving it’s good to go. Also very important, heat the cart too that your putting it in!! Should go into cart no problem. Try twisting it while your filling. It’s pretty simple. My husband calls me a machine because I’ve become so professional at filling carts now lol

• edited October 2020

I’m a long time daily smoker so I do t necessarily get “stoned” anymore but it’s a good head high. The banana anyway. Haven’t tried the dosi. Ther come wrapped in paper towel and vacuumed just like the bud. I’ve never had any break or anything.

• Think this the longest I've gone without seeing a label created, know it'll get here cause it always does just really hoping label pops up before Monday

• Loud and ma on same order

• @MoonMan5 did your come in today?

• You have to warm both the syringe and the cart your going to fill

• Hold on there is actually a video of it

• My package has been at the post office a hour from my house for two days I wish they would do there job

• Post office is slacking bad I should have gotten it today

• edited October 2020

@MoonMan5 late wed afternoon like 4 something central time

• Mine went past me going west then back past me going east in the same night then back the next day

• Had to edit that

• @MoonMan5 how did you do with cart filling?

• I was really hoping something of mine showed up. Now it’s USPS. None of my packages, including those not from mm, have not been scanned in three days. It’s not possible that all of my packages have not been scanned somewhere along the line. Now I have a package supposed to come tomorrow but doesn’t look like that will be here either now. Will be two arriving late, in transit now. Talk about trying my patience!

• And filled my last carts this morning with my last refill. Won’t have much patience for long lol

• @MoonMan5 have no idea what is going on. Now today’s package is arriving late like I knew it was going to be. They depart wherever they are departing from, and then they are not scanned again. NONE of my packages. It’s so fucked up because there isn’t even anyone to complain to about it. I have searches now for two packages I submitted to PO. I’ve had money sitting on the side all week to order more and I’m afraid to because nothing is getting here. If I don’t have anything Monday, I’m going down to my local PO and see what they are saying. I’m getting regular mail, just no packages. I’m going for treatment this week coming up too and really will need those meds.

• Damn that sucks you should go ahead and order something just incase you don't get just order the cheapest menu item see if it gets scanned and delivered if it does then something is definitely wrong with the usps.. again I sent my friend a package on the 28th and never got to him saying it been scanned at his local post office but never delivered sent out for delivery and I've sent him atleast 5 more packages after the one I sent on the 28th.......