INFORMED DELIVERY

Comments

• @MoonMan5 haha I know. Its just a thought birthed from my anxieties. @Batman4rmHouston I did receive an email order confirmation. I have a habit of double or triple checking things so I'm pretty sure I put the correct email etc. Who knows. Hopefully it shows up out of nowhere.

• @Higheveryone23 not sure but i put in a order I received the order confirmation paid it and then never gotten a paid confirmation email....but I notice i label was created for my screw up i stated above

• I meant the bit coin wallet address sending to, did you copy and paste or enter manually,

• @Vapedad78 I copy and paste, and then go back to double check that i pasted the full number and got it correct.

• Weird, it definitely shoulda gone through and got payment confirmation then

• @Vapedad78 This payment confirmation thing happened to me before, but @medboy got back to me within a day, and they did receive my payment. This time I'm not getting an email reply or anything. I placed that order on Tuesday...

• 2 days ago Tuesday or last week Tuesday

• edited October 2020

@Vapedad78 2 days ago. It says we are technically supposed to get confirmation within 3 hours. The no PC order is different than the no label order.

• edited October 2020

Ok so I got a rude email from @medboy because I asked where my stuff is. I’m so pissed right now. I need a second to calm down!

• @Higheveryone23 rude? Hope everything works out 🙏

• @Higheveryone23 just my personal opinion, but i think you need to lay off the weed for a while. You my friend are way too paranoid.

• Higheveryone23 I order 13 different strains yesterday morning from medmama and i didn’t get a confirmation saying that it went through but when I check blockchain I had 2 transaction as long as you have the 2 transactions you are fine you might not always get a confirmation email.

• Woohoo, my last two vape refills I ordered are out for delivery. Really thought they were lost. Now I just need my loud package to appear 🤞🏻 I noticed my neighborhood has a second mail truck out delivering just packages. They must be overwhelmed and that’s why so many packages have been delayed. Well for me anyway. Down to two now “arriving late” Kind of wish it was my loud package that appeared first lol, it’s my half of cotton candy kush and couple grams of wax I’m dying to try! I’ll take the win though right now with my refills. Hope you got your confirmation @Higheveryone23

• @Rubygirl816 lucky lol, still arriving late on my Godzilla and dippin dots from last week and other hopefully starts heading this way

• @medman are any orders/ future order being affected while the change is going on?

• Sorry meant to write this on the goodbye medboy thread

• @Vapedad78 I actually just checked my ID and my loud package is out for delivery also. When I got up it still said arriving late and now it has all kinds of arrival and departure scans and then out for delivery along with my medmama order. Yours will come, but I do know how you feel. These orders were from the 20 and the 21and When you see that “arriving late” it really sucks cause you just don’t know when it will appear.

• Oh no my orders came yesterday
    im asking incase I purchase shatter/wax this weekend or next week sometime

• @Vapedad78 just FYI, my package from loud was not scanned anywhere, after it left WA, until it arrived at my PO this morning.

• @Batman4rmHouston thats a good question about orders being affected. I just ordered four grams of wax. Couldn’t pass up that sunset sherbert 😊

• edited October 2020

@Rubygirl816 thats what I'm saying. I really don't want to pass them up but would hate for some to go wrong or shipping delayed until the change is made

• Nice yeah this is from the 21st I'm waiting on from loud, still says arriving late but fingers crossed shows up, could really use it this weekend

• @Rockafire the problem is I haven’t had weed for over a week

• edited October 2020

Still nothing, no label or anything. I’ve given up and I’m just assuming I’m out the money. Hopefully one day it shows. My husband and I found a different legitimate site so I’ll be ordering from there from now on. The guy is really prompt and professional. And if I have any issues with this new place, hopefully things get resolved a little quicker.

• Regular mail didn't have it but still a chance, hoping the shipping and mmj gods shine down a little good luck amongst a few us including myself lol

• edited October 2020

@Higheveryone23 Always best to copy/paste bitcoin but if you are typing and miss or mistype a letter the wallet will let you know the address you're putting is invalid. If you want to know the status of your payment you can check out https://explorer.bitcoin.com/btc. or any other blockchain explorer, plug in the wallet we gave you and if there is one confirmation we've received payment and if there are two confirmations it is on the list to go to the shippers.

• edited October 2020

Really hoping this shows cause was looking forward to Godzilla and dippin dots and worried gonna have to be substituted if was lost

• @medman I’m curious, since I’ve never seen this particular technique mentioned before when paying with Cashapp, but I actually use 2 smart phones so after I place the order and your scan barcode confirmation page comes up, I open up the CashApp on my 2nd phone and go to scan a cash code to pay, then scan your code and my order gets paid automatically and correctly every time. Been using it this way without any issues, no copying and pasting needed. Just have to make sure you got enough coin to cover the purchase.
    Anyone else use it this way?

• @Reshi no but that's not a bad idea , but unless both are on different vpn or networks would still trace back same place if just using wifi ? I'm probably entirely wrong but just trying to understand everything and better

• @Vapedad78 don't know about tracing since I’m not overly concerned about it, but for accuracy and ease of use its great!