INFORMED DELIVERY

15678911»

Comments

• For mine it’s unknown @MoonMan5 , also my packages are just starting to move. I’ve had a package that’s been 2 hours away for a full day. Still hasn’t came, and tomorrow’s Veterans Day😒

• Mine was expected delivery 2 days ago, now it’s unknown @MoonMan5

• We need an option for priority mail express @medman , instead of that $5 shipping fee, do 20 or however much just to get those packages sent out faster. Id be willing to pay to get my medicine faster. These long wait times are outrageous

• Finally got my zilla and dots from the 21st , disappeared from radar for a good week and popped up other side of state, so awesome it showed up just in time and was afraid missed out on zilla but so far seems pretty nice, are payment confirmations running behind?

• Took my confirmation a little longer than normal to come through earlier @Vapedad78

• @Rubygirl816 appreciate ya, had label created never did get email tho, been trying to figure out a solution now so don't have to go to bitatm but looks like might have to if I wanna grab anything else before next month lol

• Lucid, mine was scheduled for to tomorrow, now it’s monday. Lol

• @leaf 3 are coming tomorrow, and the last is saying on the 16th. Wondering if that’s the shrooms🤔

• Yessir, they are in my city Ricky now

• Ready for this! Package left CA Tuesday, the tenth and is here in NC already and will be out for delivery tomorrow!!! Talk about a record delivery time!!

• Actually it’s 430 am, it will be out for delivery today. Two days to get here! Think we are going to see normal shipping times again guys!!

• It must depend on what hubs they go through, I've yet to have one come in less than a week living in the Midwest.

• I feel for you and hope it shows soon jparkerj72485 !

• I ordered on nov 8th label created same day.today is nov 12th says usps still waiting on package.how long does it take to start showing received and shipped. Ordered from med mama.i haven't ordered in 5 years I'm hoping this site is still legit.my discount code doesn't even work now. Can someone explain I'm new to this informed delivery crap.

• Hey @Kayla site is still legit. It Varies as far as when packages actually show movement. USPS hasn’t been the most reliable lately. There is no rhyme or reason to it. Some people get packages right away, and it tracks all the way to their door, some people get their packages with no scans at all. It’s been really crazy. Read through some of the posts on this thread and you will see what I’m talking about. As far as discount codes, you would have to ask @medman @medboy about that.

• Again, it’s legit, just delivery is out of wack with USPS. Very unreliable.

• Finally seeing my label in ID. 😅 My longest wait time yet, can't blame them tho as there was likely a glitch or something & not the usual at all. Hoping to get a package Monday 🙏

• I just want to throw this out there. The last two times I’ve ordered, just for the heck of it, I put the four digit zip code on my orders. They were both here in three days. I don’t know if it matters or not, but that’s the fastest I’ve gotten orders since I’ve started ordering here the last few months

• It's been killing me a nice size order I placed on 10/27 went missing. The order I placed on Halloween was here in 5 days. I placed another good sized order to replace the one I'm waiting for it arrived in 7days . Today I was officially notified that the order was classified lost by the shipper and a replacement order is on the way. Thanks for your help on this med boy couldn't have done it without you 😎 . PS I have gotten packages coast to almost coast lol in 3 days twice and that's fast in anyone's book.

• My package “arrived” in WA at 12:01 am, on the 20th and is out for delivery today, the 21st. Holy shit that’s fast. Didn’t even make any stops along the way, just right to my local PO. Nice surprise thought it was coming Monday!

• Wow, I have one the same but missed today lucky lucky for you!!!!!!

• @cmweems1964 I noticed they have an extra mail truck just delivering packages lately. My regular mail was already out for delivery, when I checked first thing this morning. All of sudden two hours later, I get an email my package is out for delivery. Thinking it’s the truck with packages lucky for sure.

• Yea. Mine didn’t make it in the regular delivery today. Hmmmm. Never happened before

• @leaf same here. Was scheduled for today and now after seeing it delayed but in transit mine is scanned into Detroit( Im a ways away from Detroit)😔

• And mine went back to Atl. Yay.

• Tomorrow I’m getting Duct tape and Frankenstein hopefully.

• Ordered 10/27
    Received 11/21

Hippie Crippler!

Fantastic example of Greenhouse herb that equals indoor-quality. Surpassed my expectations. Funky like a cat's litter box. Best greenhouse herb of the year, for me.

• ordered on 11/4 no label or package rec'd as of yet
    ordered again on 11/9 same result
    Shrooms
    I have never had a label not created and for 2 orders very strange