Anybody receive package without informed delivery?

Comments

• I have a half of zookies coming along with her chocolate bars to try!

Thank you for posting @Rubygirl816

• Hey @Rubygirl816 have you tried the zookie smalls yet? I ordered some last Saturday so I’m hoping it will come today, nothing on informed delivery yet though.

• I just got my package today it didn’t show up on ID first time it hasn’t.

• edited December 2020

@MoonMan5 it left there already. It must be sitting in your local destination facility waiting to get sorted or whatever they do. Usually within a day I see it on this coast. @liarliar03 the zookie small is fire. I posted pics on here. I would have ordered more if it was still there!

• I'm still sitting here waiting for a half ounce of White rhino that I ordered on the 4th. No sign of a package on informed delivery, and I am getting so irritated and annoyed.

• Big witchy?

• edited December 2020

I received one on the 5th that I ordered 8 days before that. It didn't show up in ID. But it was from Loud. I usually have zero problems with ID when I order from medmama.

• edited December 2020

i ordered from med mama on the 4th and saw nothing on id until today (Sunday). when it popped up today it said label was printed the 8th and its been in transit since the 9th and arrives tomorrow. so it appears that ID is fucked and the mail is slow. not a big surprise. med mama shipped my order within 3 business days of me ordering it which is way better than Amazon usually does.

• @MoonMan5 ive gotten a packages from Loud in little as three days and then another package took ten. All on USPS. I ordered the gorilla snacks and asked if they would split it with the angel cake. They are the same price. Maybe they will honor it, maybe not. 🤞🏻 I saw the refills. I’m waiting for them to put some different strains up before I buy anymore of those.

• Since 2016, my informed delivery has worked every time with the service. Both loud and med mamma.

Today I got an update that my package has been in transit since the 9th and just got to the east coast area today. Expected delivery Tuesday. The tracking history was there, but for some reason it didn’t show up until it go to my main post office hub where I live. Everything will workout. I know how stressful this is for everyone. Wishing everyone a safe holiday season.

• edited December 2020

My order of BlackBerry Kush and Mendo Breath is apparently lost 😞..sometimes strains aren’t meant to be..like my 3 different attempts trying to get Space Queen last yr..either way setting the sadness aside @LoudnCo is going to take care of it( big thx btw..inconvenience for all)..wonder what I’ll get considering the menu is bare🤷🏼..Any Frankenstein laying around🔥 my fav strain of late..😎

• That stinks @superman38NC hoping my GH banana punch and banana zkittles shows up soon , been in transit for a week with no updates

• My informed delivery showed up 2 days after I received it.lol

• Finally got informed that my order from the 5th has gone from the west coast to Tennessee then to Mississippi where it is now, kicker is I live in TX!! My package has been on a tour of the greater US I suppose! Tracking says I will receive it tomorrow but I really doubt that it will show up seeing that it’s in Mississippi right now. Overall I am just glad it on the way but I’m ready for that Pineapple Express!!

• Another day and still no package and no info on ID from my December 4th order. It's like it never even existed. This has gotten really old. I'm beyond the point of annoyed and I'm just getting angry.

• Just got something ordered on the 6th but rest my stuff from the 11/27 sale still hasn't arrived, definitely frustrating

• @medboy....hilarious...lol...good wish...may happen..

• Same here. Order from 11/20 & 11/27 not here yet (as well as Etsy order from 12/1), but sent a package to someone on Friday via USPS priority mail and they got today. USPS craziness!

• Right it's ridiculous, got a smaller package sent a week later from the same place before the original got here and no clue where original went

• Still waiting on 11/4 how about that

• @jj213 They say it's officially lost and working on trying to fix yet?

• My package with the last scan of the 28th has completed dropped off ID... That's a new one, anyone else have that? I can type in the tracking number and itll show a scan of 28th, but the email ID sends with the tracking numbers, it has disappeared. IDK, ain't got nothing but a jar full of brown ABV. Sad times.

• wow... i knew it was crazy out here, but didn't realize HOW MANY people were still missing orders.. this thread is crazy. really sorry for anyone going thru this. @superman38NC I just read that you lost an order completely.. dang dude did you get anything sorted on that? something on the way from these last ones i hope. :neutral:

@MoonMan5 what about you brother? i see you askin on here but curious if any update for yall. my last order was tropicana cookies from loud, and it definitely took a while.. it said it was supposed to deliver on the 4th and i didn't end up getting it until the 10th.. just the other day.. "in transit, arriving late". finally popped up that it was in TX but it was lost in btwn TN and TX for like a whole week :joy:

sorry again if anyone has been going without.. that only had to happen to me ONCE before I strictly started ordering again before i totally ran out :( hoping everyone has a good & safe holiday season :heart:

• @v32Finish my order of BK and Mendo..was really looking forward to both of those. Loud is kindly reshipping..I did get my Loud sativa reload today though! 2 orders..Split of the Greenhouse Jillybean and Sour D, and some premium Tropicana Cookies..all 🔥! Little dry but nothing boveda packs won’t fix..wonderful aromas & appearance

• The packages are coming. USPS is Crippled, If it hasn't 14 days, it's not late, It sucks! but it's just a fact. Waiting for ID is nerve-wracking 9 days before I was finally notified it was done in 3 days but USPS didn't notify me.

• @Vapedad78 not yet it still says in transit arriving late they said give it another week🙏

• my package from the 4th is in transit arriving late as well. If nothing else i would suggest buying a delta8 vape cartridge at your local vape shop to hold you over. its not as strong, but generally they are 30 bucks and legal everywhere so someone in ur area has them. not a perfect solution but the current administration fucked over the post office so what are we to do?

• its deff been over 14 days... my re ship has been in pre ship for 4 days. I ordered 3 weeks before i ran out and because of time of year. Hoping beyond hope that the mighty eagle comes thru! Odins mighty raven come to me!

• @groundscreeper when an order is that late do they give you an option for a refund

• @snrtsk shipper has considered it lost and reship no refund i have had a mix up before and medman made it right. just really really sucks...