What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• Packed a cone of some year-old Birthday Cake. It’s not from MM but from a dear friend in Cali. We reconnected less than a couple years ago after parting ways in the early 2000s. It was for no real reason, people just drift. She’s sent me many ounces of good OD bud over the last couple years. Truly a kind and giving person. We became close again, she’s pretty much my only remaining friend nowadays TBH. Last year she was diagnosed with stage 4 uterine cancer with mets to the lung. She knew something was wrong but ignored it for years. Her kidneys are now failing, her legs no longer work, her once unbridled optimism now squelched. She’s heading for the nursing home this weekend, the cancer is eating her alive. Even with heroic measures she doesn’t have much time to go.

This morning I get a text “I feel like finally giving up.”

Live each and every day as if it were your last. I light this cone in her honor and remembrance of her amazing friendship.

Love you Monica, stay lifted forever ♨️

• Wow @funkynugz that took me to a whole unexpected place. A prayer.

• @funkynugz you will lose friends but never faith, my heart is with Monica and as long as someone says her name she will be lifted.

• 🙏🙏🙏 are going up to the Big Guy upstairs for Monica!
    I had this form of cancer 11 yrs ago.
    All the love to you and her.
    💨💚

• edited March 2021

🙏🏻 For your friend Monica @funkynugz

• Prayers for ya @funkynugz 🙏 The "live each day as if it were ur last " is spot on.

• @funkynugz I coded out at home in the presence of my wife. She found me in bed not breathing it's 45min for EMS . I was brought back to life in the hospital. I spent 2 months in ICU and another 6 upstairs. I was peaceful when I was in my worst state fighting for breath. A calming voice in my head kept telling me "it's ok to let go" but I still had more to do. Call it endorphins or what you will, all I know it lasted for weeks and "IT'S OK TO LET GO" felt like being held in a velvet glove. I'll finish up by saying I wasn't a religious man then..but now I'm very spiritual and closed to nothing. Please remember it's ok to let go 😥 some people laugh at this, that's OK I only tell it to be true.

• 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 FOR MONICA @funkynugz

• edited March 2021

Woke up with purple punch today

• Visit her now- I was too busy and got the death text instead

• I'm vaping primo Mystery herb this morning. It's good! Not sure whether I led with that in my review. I'm getting menthol. It's kind of fun to play this mystery herb game, but maybe a little more fun at discount prices...

• Thanks Fam, her sister snuck one of her pups into the hospital yesterday and that seems to have lifted her spirits. It sure would lift mine. Apologies for dropping that news here, I was stuck in a bad spot after I got her text, came back to delete but editing time was already up. She knows I like to play in the forums. That’s how we met. So I’ll pass along your best wishes next time we talk. Thanks 🙏

• This mornings fair is Sunset Sherbert, I needed something more this morning so even though I hate pharmaceuticals I took 1/2 and oxycodone & 1/2 a valium. I know why I hate 'em so much..it's because there's so much to like. So this Saturday morning choice Is a bit muddled but perfect non the less. Have a great Saturday everyone. Dwelling comfortably numb.😉

• @MNTDWLER I have a big problem with those kind of pharmaceuticals. The problem is running out. Glad you're feeling better!

• @georgetirebiter I have a running script for both but only fill them maybe once a year. I know how easy it is to just want that feeling all the time. A script for #120 of each last me 12 to 16 months. I've seen friends even family destroy everything for these medications. In no way am I immune to their seductive charm. I just know my limits, if I took them as prescribed I'd be worse off than if I didn't have them at all. Big pharma is nothing but a crime syndicate as far as I'm concerned. But there's only so much these beautiful flowers can do. Just to let you know at one point I was on 1000mg of morphine and 360mg of oxy a day so I do understand about having problems. Enjoy your Saturday George.

• Thanks @MNTDWLER. I was kidding, but not kidding. Everyone's going to need something stronger sometime. Just glad you've got enough of the good stuff.

• Loud’s Wedding Cake for breakfast yum 😎

• A bowl of Blueberry at 5:00 put me right back out. We hit a bowl of Rainbow Chip in bed when we woke at 9:00. 🤪. I think it’s going to be a Sundae Driver kind of day!

• Blue Dream all morning long. And stupid television!

• edited March 2021

A half a joint of purple punch at 3:15 gave me a couple more hours of sleep. We have switched to Biscotti for our morning indulgence. 😊 I have never had Biscotti before fri and I must admit I love the stoney but lifted mind mellowing high. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• edited March 2021

I woke with a dosey of a migraine, so I hit some HK shatter, then mixed some Hog with Jager, and now I'm stupid stoned, but pain free. 🤪

• @funkynugz prayers for your friend. crazy that out of ALL the posts in this thread, i clicked it open, and landed directly on yours.

totally agree about living each moment to the fullest. we are all headed there someday.. but it really hurts to hear about, even when it's someone ELSE's friend or loved one, and not even your own.

(can i just say it.. can they cure cancer already, for fucks sake?)

prayers and vibes to her, you, and everyone here.

Oh, and for my wake n bake this morning... shit. I had to really think about it . but i'm pretty sure it was dolato today. ordered another 8th of wedding cake from Loud a day or 2 ago.. just in case it doesn't make it until my finances turn around a bit... looking for a label for that and in the mean time rotating between a few faves .

• @v32Finish thanks and yeah where’s the fucking fix already. I’ve lost so many to C in the past few years.

• edited March 2021

At 2:45 I bought out the purple punch but alas no more sleep for me. So I broke out some sunset sherbert and I'm contemplating turning on the idiot box. Good morning family .😊 Idiot box a bust added a bit of Wedding Cake to the SS left in my grinder scrumptious. Heading to my shop to lose a finger lol.🤪ps Rove cart's should arrive today maybe no more 3 a.m. post for a while "I hope".

• Didn't expect to wake up at 3am. Oh well, puffing on some Wedding Cake. Hope everyone has a great morning!

• @ChunksEggo8187 morning my MM friend 😊 know what cha mean about 3 a.m. but roll up and roll on right ? Your right the wedding cakes is truly a treat.

• Okay it's 2a.m..nothing's worked until now. A little Purple Punch out of my vap and a half dozen or more pulls off my puffco of forbidden fruit diamonds and I'm going to bed. 😴

• Premo sour d that smells like a skunks ass from a private grow