What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• Using up the last of my OG. The last batch from MedMama was special. I'll miss it.

• I'm getting in my birthday stash that I have been saving up.i have been choosing the frostiest nugs from each strain that I have ordered since I have been back! This is going to be a treat for Friday April 2nd.another trip around the sun almost!lol

• @Kayla nice nugs 😁

• Same old grind..med grind Jamaican blue mnt java cause sleep ain't coming. I put some pudc shatter chips in polly pax about 3:15 . The sweet baked taste has left me half baked myself , nothing to heavy at all just a focused wake and bake that's perfect leveler for my anxiety this morning. Here's something to think about all of you grandma's and grandpa's. Keep a close watch on them young ung's.

• The next generation's spelling will be even worse, I fear.

• @georgetirebiter I fear the worst lol😁

• @MNTDWLER @georgetirebiter 😳😁😒☹️😣🤯

• It's a double W&B this morning and I don't often smoke joints especially when I'm alone. But I heard a sound emanating from my medicine cabinet, it was a jar of Biscotti whispering "roll me".. well what could I do ? I'm about half way through a fatty and in tune with the universe lol. What more can a mountain dweller ask for on frosty morning when the power's out #happy happy happy.

• edited April 2021

Watch out for that Biscotti @MNTDWLER , it’s a sneaky strain 😏😁...always whispering...lol. It’s a little chilly here this morning, but it’s otherwise bright and sunny. Hope your power returns soon! I’m enjoying a day off with some Sweeties (the Wife’s off too!🤪). Hope to get a couple projects and a little cleaning done!🙂

• That meme can't be real.

• @TheProfessor i saw that... totally agree w. your assessment!

berry, berry interesting

• Good morning MM family! Starting out the day with a cone of Orange Cake Kush from Loud..had this sitting deep in one of my jars for a while (so many amazing strains this yr!)..it’s a 🔥w&b and a straight creeper👀

• edited April 2021

Rather than an herbal wake and bake i reached for some amazing Italian pastry instead. Sfogliatelle to be exact, a crispy “clam” shell stuffed with sweet ricotta cheese and candied citron bits. Along with a demitasse of bitter Italian espresso, it’s nothing but pure bliss.

Next up on this sunny but chilly day, a cone of mendo breath.

Stay lifted MMers ♨️

• Those look amazing @funkynugz

• They are mangia heaven my chili loving brother 😋 @Sixwaychili

• I'm waking and baking to my lava and layer cake, ice cream and wedding cake for the afternoon.

• Lovin these cake strains.

• I have my family about today so I needed a fast powerful punch..some dark star terp sauce added to mystery dry diamonds, providing much needed break from family fun.

• For me, it's bubblegum CBD vape until Monday!

• edited April 2021

Happy Easter my MM family..this is a Biscotti and dark star terp sauce morning. @MigraineWarrior79 😖 so sorry I was hoping you'd get your order yesterday. Woke up as usual 2:30ish, kinda nice this morning I've had the whole bunch here and just put one of my great grandtwins back to bed. Which leads me to a question I was just asked by a two year old. Why does the Easter Bunny hide his eggs??😁 I know the adult answer lol..but why ? I wanted to say ahh he's just stoned and forgets like g-paw🤪.

• @MNTDWLER good morning, I hope you have a great Easter ! It’s been a breathworks and GDP kind of morning

• @funkynugz what I would give for one of those!!! Those were my moms favorite. That’s the one thing I miss about NY is the pastry shops!
    Happy Easter all

• Green crack this a.m.

• edited April 2021

@icdeadpeople thanks having a great time watching the kids hunt eggs. Enjoying a GDP cart myself right now..the perfect complement to a perfect morning.

• @Rubygirl816 yep, I’ve not had these Italian delights more than a couple times since leaving NYC when I was 12. Only took 40+ years for me to find em again ☺️

A bunny is telling me Jager is the way to start the day so hopping off to stuff a cone. For those who celebrate, enjoy the holiday!

• I too chose Jager this morning (and I'm almost out...I got too confident it would be on the menu forever), as well as Golden Pineapple, and Sweeties. Happy Easter!

• A lot of goodies on the menu today from medmama 😁

• Green tea and blue dream this AM! 🤩🔆

• Forgot how good White Rhino is.