Med Mama Helper Here!

Comments

• Did any of you guys order the blackberry Kush from loud? I ordered it this past Tuesday along with some cart refills from medmama. The refills came today and my label from loud is just sitting there from the 28th. I thought for sure would started moving tonight.

• Not to be rude @Rubygirl816 but this thread is about medmama. Not whether or not your order from Loud 2 days ago has been shipped yet. Thanks.

• edited May 2021

oh jeezuz christ, please don't hijack another good thread with a "wheres my package" post.

• edited May 2021

@Rockafire no shit..talk about anything else please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ. Go to the informed delivery sucks thread.

• edited May 2021

Fuck off @Rockafire, not to be rude, thanks

• I really get sick of seeing "let's track our packages" posts. Create one thread so that others can skip that discussion. I myself trust their process.

• You're too late @Rubygirl816. Thanks.

• Let's do a little clarification. Medmama's helper started this thread asking if there were any questions or concerns. So questioning why a split was not honored by medmama was applicable to this thread. I think that people are getting tired of seeing their posts get hijacked by "where's my package". Sorry if someone felt unduly targeted.

• edited May 2021

?? Well considering that the missed splits were from @medmama , this thread is the appropriate place for her missed splits, where as "where's my package" has it's own thread. All @Rockafire said was keep your threads in the appropriate place. @Rubygirl816 is one of the most productive and sweetest people on the site I don't think anything was meant to insult, I know I didn't.

• edited May 2021

The continual package movement posts get old. Just look at posting histories to see how much it's done. I do it as well, but I try to keep it in relevant threads instead of every thread. If ordering and waiting creates this much angst, maybe consider saving your money and making fewer orders so you're not living in a continual state of anxiety. But I do understand the anxiety. It happens to me as well. That is why I only place $300-600 orders every few months. It's also a really good way to save money.

• Medmamma more Layer Cake. I ordered more on 420 sale but cherry pie instead. First time ever been subbed. But its fine. Or any purple. Purple kush. That Tropicana cookies was purple. Literally purple. But alot has purple hues. I really wanted layer cake but it was sale. Cherry pie is good. Better after boveda. But its a winner. U have kept quality strains.
    Many outdoor. I could name more. Keep up the good work. Thanks. Anybody got reqest I'd like to hear. Seems they listen. Happy ๐Ÿ’จ

• edited May 2021

Do you have any questions for medmammas helper @MoonMan5 ? Otherwise. . .

• This has been just gotten out of hand @medboy I can't seem to find a solid review on strains bc ppl bitching about shipping times and comparing labels just stop you shipment will be there when it gets there

• @MoonMan5 I got 4gs of southern diesal shatter. Tomorrow will I be disappointed

• I'm freaking in love with the Maui Wowie vape refills. They taste so good, I'd eat them without THC in them.

• @Med Mama Helper is candy land vape refill same price as cartridge or error in price?

• Get the hell outta here that's awesome we got a mama mediator now?

• I twinkled a little bit when I saw MZ๐Ÿ˜

• @MikeyC - Error, corrected. Thanks!

• Neither of my last 2 splits for flower were honored but I'd had a pretty good run prior to that so didn't wanna complain to much but really hoping both most recent requests get the treatment fingers crossed

• I have to say the same with splits. Ordered one for a friend and then a separate order for myself on separate days and splits weren't honored with the product on the board for days after the package was delivered. I've had that happen a lot with orders as of late. The product has all still been top notch ๐Ÿ‘Œ but wondering if we can come up with any solutions to the split issues whether it be on our side as a consumers or yours.

• So splits are no longer an option? Or just a crap shoot?

• edited May 2021

I got a oz split of wedding cake and master kush on 420i have never had issues with splits other than strains being out and subbed

• @Med Mama Helper Appreciate the free joint that was labeled. Zookies will be a nice treat. And 3 days for shipping was definitely unexpected. Thank you again!

• We will continue honoring the splits and labeling our freebies 8)

• After looking over the menu full of indica, I thought I would look at the vape carts.

Durban Poison? Awesome. Candyland! XJ13! It's a sativa lovers heaven.

Is there ever a chance that we could see any of these in a flower form? At least the Durban Poison?

Also, in a couple of the cart descriptions is the sentence "It comes packaged in oral syringes with cap for easy application and no product loss." FYI.

• Thanks medmama and crew for the very nice batch of bacio gelato.

• edited May 2021

@907ak420 that Bacio is excellent! Down to 2gโ€™s myself and going to miss it..very unique relaxed happy high..it turns a crappy day into ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• @med mama helper I placed an order about 8 days ago and still not received .... I know rule of thumb is 14 days but I usually get orders in 4 days tops . I have a feeling something is wrong please help?