Now taking new Product Requests

Comments

• Organic high grade indoor sativa dom- if it's high premium I don't even mind paying more for it .

• The closed post made a good point that I'd like to request here. More organic options. Since cannabis is medicine, why ruin everything about it with pesticides? There are natural ways to deal with every pest.

• Loved the 24kt Jack and would love to see White Widow on the menu.

• @Sixwaychili I use ground up marigolds, a couple of drops of Dr Bonner's and mosquito plants. A little goes a long way and everything's natural. It works for the pest in my area anyway.

• Nightshade and Stuffed French Toast

• ๐Ÿ˜‚

• unicorn poop
    peanutbutter breath
    hells bells
    forbidden jelly (tried this one already, i really love it)

those are 4 strains ive heard good things about and would love to try. mostly as flower but if theres concentrate or vape of those strains im fine with that.

• They just stocked motor breath... Pbb probably coming

• More purple kush, some more heavy Blueberries ๐Ÿ˜ and premium GSC. Oh and I've been hearing about platinum OG from @TheProfessor and it sounds like something special that we all need so how's about a hook up. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ€

• Wedding Cake! ๐Ÿคค

• edited June 2021

@PolkHighStar this was a particularly frosty batch of wedding cake from @LoudnCo earlier in the year. Good medicine

• Unicorn ๐Ÿ’ฉ. ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Parasiteve oh how my daughters would get a kick out of that. Strain names these days

• Sativa!! Please!!

• LAYER CAKE!!!!!!! sativa never lose with Jack Herer or Back Jack. Ole cat piss lol. I believe they have great selection currently. I have been on weed vacation.. To lower my tolerance. It worked. Now I've got empty cupboards (for me). nMwEsDuIxCpAkL. But hope my fellow MM family is having a great nite. Life is crazy but good bud helps.
    Happy ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ’จ Peace Love and Lou

• Jack Herer
    White Rhino
    Jager
    Purple anything

• Chem Dawg, 24kt Jack please.

• God bud
    White Rhino
    Purple kush
    Jager
    Master kush
    Hash
    Rosin cart's
    Thanks ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ€

• If only the White Rhino will be the same as the initial batch of 2020!! That was bomb... the second one, doesn't come close... don't know what happened, maybe different growers!?

• @jtommy no doubt, the late summer batch from mom was ๐Ÿ”ฅ. I missed out on 2nd batch, it disappeared quick. Different growers, different methods who knows.

• @jtommy @MNTDWLER
    Agreed!! Believe it or not, the very first order I made last year was subbed with White Rhino and I was BLOWN AWAY! Talk about spoiled on my first order...I have yet to find anything that matched it. And yeah that includes the also amazing second batch. Noticeably not up to the first batch. I pray we can get some of that ๐Ÿ”ฅ again.

Jager is like good coffee for me...I want some every morning and evey evening. Great crop last year. Hope for more ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• @MNTDWLER master kush is on the board now

• @TreesPlz I should've put premium on that one lol, the last 2 batches didn't come close to the fall offering from @LoudnCo it was on a totally different level ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• I am 99.9% confident that this now ancient thread isn't being actively checked by the shippers. The original request was by Mama at a particular point in time. You're all welcome to add to this, but I want to make sure the expectation is set correctly.

MB

• @medboy I def lurk on here like a creeper. :tongue:

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Mother's milk and gorilla glue #4!

• Mother's milk is a great request!

Has cereal milk ever shown up here?

• The last time mothers milk came out, I wasnโ€™t able to grab some. I read rave reviews about it. Would love to see it again!!!

• Can you try to get Kerosene? It is a strong sativa, very popular in NY.
    Thanks-