What are u 💨 after work?🔥😎

Comments

• edited June 2021

@MNTDWLER sunny and schtoopid hot here, but I'm chilling in the AC watching Pocono

• Greetings to friends near and far.
    Sippin on some sour joker watching the hummingbirds sipping their nectar. Hoping to get motivated to get some stuff done but if not, oh well...hoping everyone is having a fabulous Sunday!

• edited June 2021

@TreesPlz humidity is 100% at 90° so Gelatos going down nice 🥵. Enjoy the race my friend and stay chill. @Reshi my wife has 4 big feeders and she's filling them daily. She's raised many generations over the years 🐣. Enjoy your Sunday 💚

• Enjoying some new Bacio while we grill out back.😎. We’re about 20 yds from the water…lots of boat traffic this pleasant Sunday!

• @TheProfessor You lucky dog, enjoy..hope the weather's great for your trip.

• We were out fishing at the lake too this evening 😎 didn’t catch anything but the weather was perfect. Hope things dry up for you @MNTDWLER. I just had a little bit of Grapelato. Not much left but a great smoke. Would love to see some GrapeApe come back around.

• @superman38NC I'm sitting on the porch, the rain stopped for now LMAO just as if finished typing that I heard the loud rumbling of thunder over my shoulder😂😂🤣🤣 Well where I started off was I'm enjoying a half pack of whatevers in top of my grinder 🤔 it's fresh because I keep a boost pack in it. The only humidor pack that fits in a round grinder. But beats the hell out of me what it is. It's really good...it just smacked me in back of the head like my 3rd grade teacher 😎

• After a dizzying day with doctors I dug deep, went back in time and came up with this purple kush Not the strongest but the buzz is distinctive as is the taste and color. Enjoy your afternoon my MM family and stay medicated. 💚💨🍀

• I just got my Runtz Cake and have noooo complaints. I am planning on playing with some infusion recipes and try my hand at making some edible thc powder. Just sampled some in the vape and am quite pleased.

@TheProfessor You sound like you have an amazing after-work bud cabinet! You inspire me. If I am lucky I have one or two strains tops. I would love to open the cabinet and take a moment to decide what would be the best strain to go with. Something to aim for :)

• edited July 2021

@TabulaRaza we’re going to try our hands at some canna butter and baked goods here soon. Thanks, I have managed to assemble a nice selection…but it’s probably more of an obsession🙂…likely brought on by those long timers here that inspired me with their collections…they know who they are😉! It definitely took a long time. I’m pretty proud of it, but the only person that really knows about it is my wife…and she enjoys the variety too (although she does believe that I’m obsessed…she just enables me😁). I often don’t know what I’m going to hit until I open my cabinet and stare at it for a moment. Then there are times, as I’m leaving work, that I know exactly what’s going in the bowl when I get home!😎. I’ve got some restocking to do myself…happy shopping, my friend!

• I got my orders now to get medicated! Have a great weekend mm fam.

• Obsession is the right word @TheProfessor . I guess it’s no different than the essential oil collection we have too. Oil and bud for every ailment 😎. Sometimes there is no ailment and it’s for pure recreational fun

• 😁🤣🙄😉Essential oils! You must know my wife @superman38NC! Three diffusers in the house, she put one in my classroom, and she makes all our laundry and hand soaps and most of our cleaners! That’s an obsession!🤣. And honestly, I’m not sure which of us spends more!😁. It’s all good, because it all helps!! Yup, sometimes we just need some recreational fun!

Road tripping back home to OH today…driving (riding and vaping…my wife’s the driver) through Chicago. Hitting a very pleasant GMO Zkittlez cart. Have a safe Saturday everyone and a great Independence Day tomorrow!💥🇺🇸

• @superman38NC @TheProfessor

I have 4 diffusers in my house, and so many different essential oils, haha!

My fav is lavender, though, because it's SO helpful with migraine headaches, anxiety, and stress!

• @MigraineWarrior79 Lavender!!!❤️😊

• edited July 2021

😂 @TheProfessor @MigraineWarrior79 sounds like our fams would get along well! My wife makes our hands soaps too. I have to say I do enjoy the benefits. We ❤️ all the citrus and I put vetiver in my blends..drives wife crazy 🤪. Lavender is our go to for many things..especially for bedtime.

Btw we have a mini diffuser for the car and road trips if that tells you anything ..will say it helps calm the kiddos for long rides.

• @TheProfessor @superman38NC @MigraineWarrior79 We love the essential oils over here too. My wife has been into them for years before they got popular. We just have 2 diffusers over here and probably due for an upgrade on one of them. Mainly order from plant therapy website. A few Favorites are Frankensence, Balsam Fir, Western Peppermint, Lavender, and Lemon. We probably have about a dozen different ones in our cabinet now. Need to up my strain collection to keep up with the essential oil collection!

• @superman38NC do you know offhand what the diffuser you use for the car is? Would be a nice gift for me to get my wife this holiday season.

• edited July 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 lavender calms me down. My wife has a planter full, I like snipping a few heads and throwing them in the EQ's defuser cup.@superman38NC @TheProfessor @MigraineWarrior79 @posternugbag I like making me some essential oils too...right now I'm making some essential oils derived from hindu kush shatter and black water live resin 😁

• edited July 2021

Peanut oil is essential. Great for frying shrimp and hush puppies!

• 🙄😁works just fine for catfish too, damn now I want catfish and hushpuppys. Sorry @TreesPlz i can catch the catfish across the road..shrimp involves a road trip 😉

• @superman38NC love citrus and vetiver! We do Young Living, I guess 🙂. I personally love the Citrus Fresh, Purification, Thieves, and Stress Away. She’s made me a dozen or so roll-ons…my favorite of which is called Liquid Xanax.😁. @superman38NC @MNTDWLER @MigraineWarrior79 @posternugbag Birds of a feather…. And it works!!!! 👍🏼🙏😊

• @MNTDWLER I’ll take some of that fried catfish with a side of your homemade essential kush oils please. 🤤

• @TheProfessor please tell us more about this liquid Xanax😋

• edited July 2021

@posternugbag im not sure of the brand but I’d buy a different one. Ours doesn’t put out much vapor. They have quite a selection on Amazon though. Mini diffusers is what I searched for.

• Lol @TheProfessor our wives must know each other then 😎. We primarily use Doterra (thx to a neighbor) but have a few Young Living ones too..like stress away which I agree is awesome. My wife has made several rollers..between them and this site my terp/aromas library has increased drastically.

• I've ALWAYS wanted to learn how to make soap!!

• Never used fresh herbs in diffuser before @MNTDWLER. I like your kind of essential oil 😎..had some Hindu Kush shatter last night..excellent!

• edited July 2021

@posternugbag I’ve been on Xanax for a long time now and fortunately I’ve been able to keep it under control. Cannabis does the trick as long as I’m not working. The liquid Xanax blend that my wife put in a roller for me is awesome. Something about this combo that just works for my anxiety: for a 1/3 oz roller bottle- 50 drops of Lavender, 35 drops of Valor, 30 drops of Stress Away, 15 drops of Patchouli, and 15 drops of Vetiver. Top off with a carrier oil such as sweet almond oil or coconut oil. I roll it on my wrists, forehead, temples, and behind the ears. When I run out, she just makes me more! It really works for me!!🧐.
    Hitting some new 30% Rainbow Chip this evening! We stopped at the dispensary coming back into town. That is a strain I’d have to consider a QP of if it ever pops up on the menu here!😁

• That sounds like an awesome blend! @TheProfessor
    I’m finishing off the night with some LA Kush Mintz I received as a sub. At first I was bummed but now very happy I received it. Unique flavor, heavy hitter, and provides excellent sleep 😎