New Shipper - Cannabis Club

Comments

• I destroyed my budget with the medmama sale. Can't wait to hear about the green cush and everything really

• :( missed the cutoff to order from MM. do you know when cc will have vapes or refills? That’s really all I order lol

• Just make your own

• @Higheveryone23 I would expect to see vapes from them fairly soon.

• Welcome @cannabisclub you have found a good home with @medicineman & @medboy they give off enough good karma to carry you into the next lifetime 😉. I'm looking forward to doing business with you and getting medicated until I'm moronic on your offerings 🤪. Can't wait to get into that 🎼Rocky Mountain High 🎶 Colorad lol. Again welcome but you've got some big shoes to fill. Climbing in the ring with @LoudnCo and following @medmama isn't going to be easy but damn if you didn't get everyone's attention your first time at the plate. Keep the surprises coming and hopefully USPS won't have to many shipping problems so you can avoid the dreaded where's my packag thread 😉.

• Green cush is 🔥 from this shipper just rec'd 9/1 very quick shipping . No amateur here cannabis club as some good flowers

• @Winston Great to hear!

• Oh yes, That is absolutely great to hear! Thanks for the update!

• I think we are all going to be VERY happy with the new shipper. I just received my zip I ordered, Sunday, and it’s really really nice bud!. I got the Kush berry and it smells sweet and sour and just reminds me of bud I used to get years ago. I also got a freebie of some wax concentrates. The wax was in what looks like a concentrate package, from a dispensary. Haven’t tried either of them yet, but will update, when we smoke.

• You did good @medman. So far so good!!!

• @Rubygirl816 thanks for the reviews! Can’t wait to try!

• Wow got
    kush berry coming looks great !!!! Rubygirl816

• edited September 2021

@Rubygirl816 sweet, some nice flower there girl..Was there ever even a question . @medman always delivers, even with shippers right lol. Thanks for the pics, I'm eagerly awaiting your reviews

• @Rubygirl816 Looks amazing! Thank you for the pics!

• Looks awesome @Rubygirl816 , looking forward to thoughts on both! You’ve got me excited!😁😎

• Damn @Rubygirl816 !! That all looks amazing and the freebie was a concentrate!! DAAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMM!! I love how your bud is on a calendar. Bud for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday!! It looks spectacular!!
    Way to go @cannabisclub that’s awesome. Fast shipping is very awesome to hear!!

• The berry Kush is delicious. It’s a mix of berry and sour. It absolutely relaxed me from head to toe, just like description says. I have a lot going on right now and this bud is the perfect remedy, to wash all that away, and just relax! Really did put me in a great mood. The shatter, yes it was glass like shatter, not wax, was pretty damn good too. My husband took it with him to work and he said he can’t smoke that, and work, at the same time. It smells kind of sweet, maybe gelato or something along those lines, had no name on the package. But it knocked hubby foe a loop. Looking forward, to more concentrates and the vapes hopefully soon! Putting in another order for some more berry Kush for sure! I only got a half just wanting, to try the new shipper, and I spent a ton, on medmamas departure lol. Soon though very soon. Berry Kush is one to have in your supply!

• The green cush appears to be from a despecery grow .the precintage thc that's listed is pretty much on target . Hit hard with the classic sativa high would recommend . Been with medmoma along time and we have 2 wonderful shippers can't go wrong with either one... alot of new members I see since last time I left a comment. I don't leave meny so it's going to be high end flower before I commit and I don't play when it comes to gods medicine.
    Much love to medicine man crew !!! am not going to give the location the flower came from the one that order will see and I don't give up any info that can be used against incoming packages. To cannabis club keep up the good work .

• Unable to find CC's items on the Order page. Am I overlooking something...?

• They probably hit their order limit

• Correct on the order limit. They're starting with a small daily limit but this will be expanded soon.

• Got ya. thanks a bunch

• I'm assuming I'm never gonna be able to order from them because I check at all hours of the day for the last three days and haven't seen them up.

• @medboy when will the new shipper start offering vapes? I am really interested as I love this method of partaking.

• @Theboyua Go there NOW. I found it easier to check the "ORDER" page to see if they're up.

• Might as well try