INFORMED DELIVERY

Comments

• @MoonMan5 oz of the lemon royal and some headband and kush refills. I’m finishing off some of the indoor wedding cake they had recently. Good shit.

• Lemme know how the blueberry shatter is, was wanting some but had just grabbed few things already

• I placed an order yesterday and label was made today, for medmama

• @Rubygirl816 same here. Placed mine around midnight last night. Super fast 😁

• Now let’s hope the shipping Gods are with us @StonedNinjaHippie 🤞🏻 I have another supposed to come Tuesday, was hoping tomorrow, by some slim chance, but that’s not happening I can tell already. Can’t wait to get my vape refills!

• And I have to give @medmama a hand, they are working on a Sunday to get our packages out!! Thanks guys!!!

• I’m waiting on vapes to come. Yesterday I ordered a half of the greenhouse papaya punch and wedding cake.

• I got some sunset sherbet yesterday and I have decided I’m going to stay away from the wax for a bit. It doesn’t seem to melt and it’s just weird. Going to stick with the shatter, I liked that much better! Sucks cause I bought four grams and I should have known better cause I really didn’t like the cherry kush either. No biggie live and learn.

• See I loved the kush sorbet, literally everything about it, the runtz I'm still going through last of it but been trying other types since then

• Still nothing from loud my med is supposed to come today. I hope for the loud order they just never made a label and shipped it

• Hoping all mine come today, 3 in preship and one is scheduled for today!

• My shrooms, triple chocolate chip, and mimosa is out for delivery 😃

• Damn that all sounds good asf

• edited November 2020

No movement over the weekend. How does a label sit for three days? I get the whole push off to the Usps but then again it can’t always be the Usps either. Ive always gotten my orders so don’t everybody jump on me I just think some accountability in sense of willingness to actually check to make sure something isn’t sitting may be in order instead of bumping off to blame the Usps every time. @MoonMan5 im gonna assume yours still in pre to?

• Still nothing today, I ordered last Monday too. Not really worried yet I'm just out of flower and going a lil crazy lol. Usually get my shit within a week. Pls refund the USPS 🙏

• 7 days from confirmation to delivery to OhighO, one order each from LC and MM. Both tracked 💯 on ID. That’s been my usual for a couple years now. I’ve gotten spoiled I guess. Living in a large city, a few miles from a usps hub probably helps 🤷‍♂️

• I'm OH too! Way out in the country though

• It says expected delivery today, but shit isn’t out for delivery or anything. Such a crappy system

• @Bobn218 I agree with you on that note! Happen to me about a month ago, my label was sitting in preship for a week. I sent a contact form in to let mm know about it sitting there for so long and got reamed by the old medboy about not trusting mm. It had nothing to do with trust, I was just wanting to let them know, and I wasn’t the only one at the time, that packages were in preship for quite a long time with no movement. three weeks later the package was declared “lost” So I get what your saying. Now I had an order from last Monday with medmama and it was delivered today, a day early, go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️

• @Rubygirl816 thats my point exactly. If a label is sitting why the issue with checking on it. We aren’t asking for tracking or anything just a little communication before we end up in a situation like yours where it was lost and waiting for so long. A simple check..

• @MoonMan5 not yet. Still early. I will let you know later

• Ah damn, I guess i should have trusted my gut & sent an email after a few days of not seeing the label- my order wasn't processed properly. The flower I ordered isn't on the menu anymore either, wonder what sub I'll get

• Hoping mine did, got 2 transactions on block chain but usually have payment confirmation email within an hour after but over 12hrs later haven't seen one

• @MoonMan5 didnt move last night. I did get an email that my puffco is on the way, and in the email it says that USPS packages have been stuck in “preship” and not being scanned until delivery.

• @Vapedad78 I got a payment confirmation on the day I ordered but it still wasn't processed properly, not sure what happened

• Sorry to hear that, that's weird wonder what happened, stuff usually goes like clockwork when I make ticket but first the amount limit then delay on confirmation but did see 2 transactions and zero bal in that billfold so fingers crossed it's another need fairly quickly which I try to keep from those situations but they arise

• @Vapedad78 did you ever get your confirmation? I just placed an order and haven’t got a confirmation. I do see two transactions, but like you, I’ve never NOT got a confirmation of payment

• Never mind just got mine. Just never took that long before for me.

• Of the half a dozen or so times I've ordered I've never had ID tell me that its been "accepted" by the USPS. Usually first scan I get is when it leave for departure. Anyone else get the "accepted" normally? Just seemed odd since I hadn't seen that before.

• @nugget07 most of the time I get the “accepted”. Very rarely not.