What are u 💨 after work?🔥😎

Comments

• @TheProfessor you use dmso on your roll on? It's the same stuff in nicotine and other skin patches

• I have not @MikeyC, I’ll look into that! Thanks!

• @TheProfessor thanks for sharing that essential oil recipe. Sounds like it helps alleviate stress and I’m sure also smells great!

• @superman38NC ill check out Amazon for those portable diffusers. Thanks. I rode in a car of someone who had one a few weeks ago and it was just a little stainless steel ball that fastened on to her dashboard. Looked pretty neat.

• TLDR on dmso it helps you absorb stuff well through the skin, but you should wash it off after an amount of time because if you walk through a field of pesticides you can absorb that better as well...

• Thanks @MikeyC! It’s mostly the aroma, but there’s some absorption for sure. I go through a lot of THC topical creams and salves for my arthritis! THC provides excellent topical, muscle, and joint pain relief, especially my old hands!

• I recently became obsessed with all infusions. You make your own cream?

• I have not. That would be interesting. I’ll have to do some research 🧐. Thanks @MikeyC!

• @posternugbag @MikeyC @TheProfessor all of your infusions sound great. About as far as I've gotten is distillate and coconut oil. It heals burns almost instantly and as @TheProfessor said it really helps my stiff aching hands. I need to get better absorption for my back, shoulders and hips so any ideas are greatly appreciated. This evening I'm sitting on the deck with my dynavape alternating between Jager and Afghan Goo flower the combo is a copacetic concoction for sure. I don't use my dynavape nearly enough since I was mistakenly accused of lightning a crack pipe lol. I hope everyone's having a good evening. 💚💨🍀

• edited July 2021

Afternoon my friend's , I'm sticking with concentrates this afternoon. Going with hindu kush shatter, it's not as in your face as bear og or bubba kush imho. But it's a great medicine that's facing down my pain and leveling out my mood. Stay medicated my friend's 💚💨🍀

• Sounds like a good mix there @MNTDWLER glad it works for you!
    I’m sipping on some triple scoop and I’m feeling way better physically and mentally and so thankful for the medicine offered here! Now to just talk everyone else into having some “attitude adjustments” that are so deeply needed. Have a great night ya’ll

• Lol more essential oils and diffusers wax melters scattered round here from gf as well. Just took rip on seahorse pro of the frost that's tasty and helping with the sciatica flaring up past week. Keeping eye out for zilla and whatnot

• It's a jager afternoon for me today, stay safe and medicated my MM family 💚💨🍀

• Got me a little triple chocolate chip for starters and then will ease into some Salmon River before bed.
    Cheers all!!

• Getting by on half gram vape carts. Orders were labeled lost amd had to reship. Kinda hesitant on making another order until resips get here.

• Fruit wafer and birthdaycake vape carts getting the job done.

• Happy Friday MM fam! Think I will start out the evening with some mammoth skunk or Cherry OG..hmmm choices 🤔..my cabinet is running a little low but hopefully my order of Horchata and Wedding Cake show soon. Cheers y’all 😎

• Finishing up the Blue Magoo from the end of April! Would definitely order again if it makes a reappearance. @superman38NC my strains are starting to dwindle as well, but I've got some Moon Boots and Runtz on the way and I'm going to make a trip to the med. dispensary tomorrow for a couple more halves of something different...don't know what yet.😁😎 I may be circling back to that Horchata and Mars Landing soon!

• What a day..whew, spent most of the day waiting on doctors..but the minute I hit the parking lot I sparked a hog leg of sunset sherbert. That was all it took to change my mind from b-slaping a physician's assistant to maybe just putting a can of sardines under his seat or air filter. Time will tell so stay tuned for "what's the smell feller" or "Dweller see's the jailer" 💚💨🍀

• edited August 2021

Enjoying family and friends, a cool breeze and Gelato33 as I man the smoker and grill 😊

• No work…just enjoying some Moon Boots today! It’s really a nice relaxing strain! Mood enhancing and kinda sedating, but it works for me pretty much any time of day!😎 I’d order it again!👍🏼
    Let’s bump this thread up…Happy Tuesday!

• edited August 2021

Thx for bringing this back! @TheProfessor the moon boots sounds awesome. Will keep an eye out if it returns. I’m unfortunately having to layoff right now. Crazy sickness hit our whole house 🙁..waiting for covid results now. The ol lungs aren’t to happy at the moment

• edited August 2021

Oh my, that doesn’t sound good my friend.😕. We were really sick in Feb. ‘20 😳 and found that vaping (flower) was definitely a bit easier on the lungs. We’ll be thinking about you and your family @superman38NC and hope that whatever it is, it passes quickly and you all feel better soon!🙏

• Thank you! @TheProfessor definitely appreciate the 🙏🏻

• Hope you all feel better soo @superman38NC

• edited August 2021

Negative covid test 🙏🏻..still not sure what we have..couple sick kids still but wife and I are on the mend. Thx for the prayers. Had to show @medmama some retirement support. Grabbed some shatters and sweet tooth flower. Waited too long and that Mendocino was gone 😕.

Was able to smoke some Hawaiian Cookies and Ceaser tonight no issues. Got blazed after taking few days off 😎

• That’s great to hear @superman38NC! Hope you guys and especially the kids get over it soon. Glad that you could medicate again!😎.
    Sad news indeed, as we grabbed some Pound Cake, Ice Cream Cake, and some carts from Medmama last night as well.😕

• @superman38NC I'm sorry to hear ya guys got sick. You probably just have the flu.

Can I ask did you or anyone in your household have sharp pain in your lung when you tried to breath deeply??

I only ask because I got sick in Oct 19' and then again May 20'. It didn't feel like the flu though with no temperature and I felt ok but I would sweat a bit and the right side of my lung super hurt breathing deeply. I coughed up a little blood too.

Didn't bother to get tested either but I never had this lung pain before. Thinking it was just a bacterial infection that turned into pneumonia but I didn't want to rule out it being caused by vaping cartridges aka lipoid pneumonia.

I let it pass with no meds or doctor visit each time and recovered.

• edited August 2021

Thx! @TheProfessor very happy to medicate again. Kids are on the mend too. No fun when anything runs through your household. Nice choices btw. I couldn’t resist and ordered more WC last night 🤪.

@greatspirit anything is possible that’s for sure. Anytime I’ve had the flu my symptoms have been very different then this. No sharp pains in lung breathing. Just when I cough but that is going away too. Yikes coughing up blood is never good. Glad your ok! I personally stopped using any vape carts. If I vape anything it’s dry herb. No issues.

• Really glad to hear @superman38NC! Sick kiddos are never fun for anybody.😕Great choice with Wedding Cake as well! One can never go wrong with cake strains!😎