New Shipper - Cannabis Club

edited October 2021 in General

Hi all, just a heads up that there's a new shipper on the site, Cannabis Club! They are joining us slowly, so the per day order limit is pretty low, inventory is limited and you may not see them on the menu all the time until this gets raised assuming everything works out well for all. Hope you enjoy their selection! -MB

Comments

• edited August 2021

I just saw that and love that they have THC testing done. Although I'm still skeptical that THC is the one and only factor in getting high. Excellent writeups for the strains. Looking forward to my first order. Sounds like a real pro from the writeups.

• Welcome !

• Will the new shipper offer vapes?

• Some nice classic strains up on there. Good stuff!

• Very nice balanced menu of some fine strains

• @icdeadpeople medman said, in the medmamas retirement post, that new shipper would have edibles and vapes. I’m looking forward to the vapes as well!

• edited August 2021

DURBAN!!!! Oh, my!!!

Welcome, Cannabis Club! I don't know how others do it, but expect me to be buying this particular strain as much as I can. (no more than an OZ/month, I'm not rich, :wink: )

Green Cush! Sounds awesome. I did a little proof-reading of the description for you:
    "...sharp focus that is the buzz of the Green Crush strain..."
    "The Green Cush stain being a heavy sativa..."

Sour Willie! Sounds great! Sativa for the win!

Time to do the happy dance. :smiley:

• Glad I got a glimpse of things to come last night, some interesting strains I'm definitely looking forward to trying out in the very near future, congrats and welcome CC

• @justaguy Thanks for the heads up on the "stain". I did some proofing but clearly missed this.

• CC hit their limit for orders. Will reset later today. Hope there is some BD left when they come back up.

• The sativa dominants dont last long on this site.

• It means they are new... Hopefully they're able to hang with loud and mama and aren't a plain (lame) Jane, nomesane?

• Good to have you on board, welcome 🤘

• I personally live motor breath based on louds offering. Mimosa next. Mimosa can be had at any time of day but motor breath may start making you tired after rd 2.

• If the photos are representative, I’m loving the more natural trims I’m seeing on this new shippers nugz 👍

• I ordered a zip of Kush berry yesterday, looking forward to trying it

• I hope they will have vape refills.

• @JelfSpicoli. yes supposed to be taken off all pages when limit reached...just a glitch. We're actually doing a lot of back end work on the site so its been more error prone than usual.

• Looks like my order from CC is on the way. Colorado meds sounds good to me!

• hmmm colorado shipping even faster!!!!

• @Rubygirl816 That's awesome! Looking forward to what you think about CC.

• Same. Hopefully they don't sub

• They shouldn't sub. Contact me through the normal channels if you find any issues like that!

• I already did.

I'm letting people know that mistakes are normal, consistent, and easily remedied through the proper channels. I am not complaining here or anywhere- I am reassuring people to not flip out and use the proper channels because they do work.

• I still flip out though sometimes.

• @elfSpicoli As I noted previously,this is a bug that is being worked on. Please don't continue to post the same thing.

• If I didn't just buy 2-3 months worth from the med mama's ending discounts, I'd be all over Blue Dream, Durban Poison, Green Cush and Sour Willie. Some awesome sounding sativas there!

• Agreed @Sixwaychili sounds like they are shipping from Colorado too. I'm excited about that. Had to grab some of Louds recent drop..my next order will definitely be with them..waiting for a couple reviews to drop.