MedMa's Retirement

Comments

• @TheProfessor ditto for me on that ICC. If the nugz are cured right in the beginning, those bovees paks can perform some miraculous results.

QP for me since the mama retirement announcement. Budget totally killed 😄 Time for me to slither back into NPC (non-playing character) mode again. Enjoy your haul and Fall. Hoping for some outdoor drops from LC around the holidays! Stay lifted 💨

• sorry to see medmama go...the fastest shipper out there..sure the new guys will be great too..

• I don't know why I spend so much time looking at vape refills. I'm pretty sure they are all the same with different terpenes for taste, but not effects. Unless the terpenes are cannabis-derived, which I do not believe was ever asked here.

• Motorbreath is better than chemdawg to me ... That's a fine choice

• I got an ounce of runtz, 4 tubes of gumdrops and 4 juicy fruit vape refills.

• I’m a big wrestling fan.

IF MAMA RETIRES WE RIOT!!!

Lol, seriously though. Can we get a form to sign and petition the retirement?? If we get 2500 signature Mama you gotta stay. Sorry. Not allowed to retire!! Hahaha

Lol. Dang man. Just messing around but you will be sooooo missed.

• @Bambino21 I've watched wrestling for years. I AM THE CULT OF PERSONALITY! Best in the world. Like him or not.....biggest pop I can remember in a long time. If not ever. Good time to be a fan 😀

• @medmama was same thing as him. @LoudnCo @med jane if u remember. Now Cannabis Club. Wrong thread. But welcome

• @Lou_lew ABSOLUTELY!! It’s ALMOST clobbering time!! That pop was out of this world!! Dare I say it was the BEST IN THE WORLD. I blasted it through my Bose surround bar!! Bout took my roof off!! I love it!! So glad he’s back. Two things that broke my heart with wrestling. CM Punk leaving while on top. And them ending Undertakers Wrestlemania winning streak!! Both terrible moves by WWE.

I was front row for mania 32 in Dallas!! So much damn fun!! Basically met every wrestler you can think of. I’m a huge wrestling nerd!!

• Placed a large order with MedMa on Friday but still nothing on usps. Are they still working???

• @KannaMannnn Also placed an order on Friday with medma. Shipping label created this morning for me. I'm sure with the many orders being processed, its taking an extra day or 2.

• I too am waiting on labels but am not scared at all about mama- she always sends something. More concerned with other shippers atm

• Like I said- not worried about mama ever. She will be missed.

• I wish Medma well in retirement. Thanks for everything over the past year or so! I wish I could have caught the sale.

Hopefully you'll find someone to offer shrooms also. They were my go to.

• Yep. Miss them already.

• edited August 2021

Same here @leaf Thx @medmama for the 🔥 products. So many amazing strains I've smoked thx to you! God bless

• Fare Thee Well Med Mama. My last order from you is a wonderful zip of Wedding Cake that I am going to savor going into the fall months ahead. Only been here since the start of the year but really enjoyed most everything I had from you. Blackberry Octane, GMO, Bacio Gelato, and Jack Herer were a few of my favorites plus the carts were solid. Doubt your reading any of this but thanks again. Blaze on.

• @medmama :blush: I am going to miss you so very much! Your products have been consistently A++ I am grateful to have done a lot of business with you, you've helped me manage my chronic pain in ways I never imagined possible. I love you and you will be missed. Please stay safe <3

• @medmama U went out in style!!! Subs were totally cool for ticket.( Looks like we got great replacement shipper) But u were a class act. U cud have thrown any old junk out my last order is as good as first order. Even freebie j. As always. Just wanted it known they did great @medboy @medman even wen it was going out business sale. U guys are well put together team. Bye @medmama
    Happy 💨💨🌲🌲

• I was also agreeing with @ilikedogs

• Hey @Bambino21 did u watch AEW Dynamite last nite? Jericho got lot to prove. But MJF is great heel. Daniel Bryan comin...CM Punk n Darby with Sting is just badasa. Punk will make the kid look like a real star. But better win lol. Just sayin. Later

• Definitely gonna miss ma gmo , blueberry muffin and triple chocolate chip

• I never miss wrestling @Lou_lew Jericho is one of the best to ever lace boots. To stay relevant this long. That’s super impressive. MJF is a great heel. One of the best around right now. Love AEW. D Bryan coming will be astounding. I think they’re gonna get Charlotte Flair eventually!! I mean her dad left WWE and her husband is in AEW already. Why would she even stay in WWE? Money! That’s all. I already have this PPV ordered. It’s gonna be great!!

• The man of 1001 moves...

• Med Mama is coming back for one final week. Heads up before you email me asking if the site is broken. :)

• This is better than the encore from dead and company last night @medboy

• How badass would it be if she restocked too!

• Med ma can never leave ❤️

• Just when she thought she was out. We pulled her right back in again. Welcome back @medmama I knew you couldn’t quit us!! LOL!!

• edited September 2021

All of Med Momas products are on the site again ? They were taking off last week , Is it a mistake ? Or you stiil have products ?