4/20 discount codes

These codes used to be listed on the front page, where can I find the discount codes from now on please? Thanks

Comments

• It's not 4/20 yet. Check that day.

• I know that I’m sorry I wasn’t clear but all the discount codes used to be easily accessed, where are they located on this forum was my question

• edited April 2022

Usually in a post that is posted and pinned at the top of the forum.

• Thank you I appreciate it, any savings means more to splurge on lol

• How much of a discount do they usually bless us with on 4-20??

• Still working out details, but any sale code will be in its own post tacked to the top of the forum on that day.

MB

• Looking forward to it! In past years, including last year, it's been 20%! I'm itching and ready to make a bigger order!πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ§

• @TheProfessor same here. My next order will be on 4/20 😎

• edited April 2022

@superman38NC I couldn’t wait and just ordered a greenhouse split of that Big Block and King Sherbet I’d been pondering for awhile!😁 My NEXT order will definitely be on 4/20!πŸ˜‰πŸ§. Would love to see some new premiums on the menu for 4/20!

• edited April 2022

@TheProfessor id love to hear some feedback on both of those. I have a good stock of Rainbow Chip or I would’ve jumped on King Sherb..looks similar to that πŸ”₯outdoor while back. In the meantime Duct Tape and Platinum MAC have been my top choices from Merlin.

• It might not be 20%, but there's a 99% chance it will be something.

• Will do @superman38NC. You know my fondness for Sunset Sherbet genetics!😁. I’ve been enjoying London Pound Cake today. The Motorbreath x Purple Punch should make Big Block interesting!😎🧐

• Tbh I'm a little nervous about waiting for the sale.... Think it was year before last, I was waiting for either the black Friday or 4/20 code to pop up and stock up. Didn't get a chance to order until later that evening and almost everything was gone, and it was a few days before restocking. Ended up running out for a few days. I love discounts but not willing to risk running out again for one. Probably gonna order today just to be safe, than hit 4/20 for a bigger purchase when the code hits

• @Thatguy oh yeah, stuff flew off the board quick with certain strains πŸ˜‚

• @Thatguy i didn’t wait either. Looks like my split of Oreoz & MDMA will be here Monday. Quick shipping this go around.

• @Thatguy that’s always the risk, so I usually don’t wait either.😁. My early order came yesterday. I hope to see some new strains before Wednesday, but if not, I think there will still be enough on the menu to place a decent order. Four days from 4/20 and the menu looks pretty darn good right now!😎🧐

• I just looked up my last order. It was early December! I've needed to stop buying to go through my inventory, which was probably up to about 4 ounces of about 7 or 8 different strains. Well I'm down to about 1/4 total of Sour Willie and Mammoth Skunk left, so I'm definitely ready for 4/20! Still have about 5g of vape oil though since my gf lost my vape and I haven't replaced it. Probably will get another from PCKT tomorrow as I'm sure they'll have a great sale.

By the way, that Mammoth Skunk is pretty amazing and I never really realized it before recently.

• Look for a code thread pinned in the forum on 4/20 by noon PST.

• πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

• 🏁 🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🚦

• edited April 2022

Noon? I will have a hard time functioning by then!

I was planning on getting up at 6 am EST to place my largest order ever and then go on to thoroughly be so high I can't order any more the rest of the day.

sigh I feel like I'm gonna be screwed because I have plans tomorrow and can't be in front of my computer all day long. Why can't 5-10 year customers get some priority here?

• I for one am grateful for a 420 special and also that @MerlinsMagic dropped some strains just in time.

• ty for the heads up @medboy

• The waiting is the hardest part.
    Tom Petty

• Open open open πŸ˜‚ 🀲

• @medboy Thanks for the early code! Sorry for my bitchy post last night!