What are u 💨 after work?🔥😎

Comments

• Horchata!! Down to my last few few grams of this Merlin premium from January. A great afternoon strain!

• edited April 2022

Great choice! @TheProfessor i remember that batch 🔥. Also got a nice seed from that 😎.

Tonight I started with bubba Kush and am finishing with Sweet Tooth. Sweet Tooth is such a unique strain to me. Reminds me of some old school funk. Not the prettiest, but that’s probably why it was discounted. Aroma and effects are incredible!

• No beans for me @superman38NC, but no complaints! It is exceptional! I’ve got to use up a few strains to make a little more room for the cherry Pie and Dosi Dosi. Now that was a surprise…the Dosi Dosi is amazing. The wife renamed it Dosi Doosy…hits more like a concentrate…really incredible for outdoor!

• edited April 2022

I was going to ask how the Cherry Pie was? Like the rename btw. Does Dosi Doosy knock you out or just a great stone? The outdoor ChemDawg is very sticky, smells incredible, and hits heavy upfront followed by a burst of energy.

• edited April 2022

The Cherry Pie is good Cherry Pie! As good as I’ve gotten from here before or from the dispensary. The Dosi Dosi just hits hard! So stoney, but not necessarily a sleepy strain. Like I said it hits more like a high THC strain, which is pretty awesome for outdoor. It messed us up!😁😎🧐. Both were very sticky and well cured!

• Dosi Dosi! Why wait, I’m not going anywhere this afternoon. 🤤🧐

• Thx for the info! @TheProfessor grabbed a split of Cherry Pie and Gelato 41 smalls if they will honor that or my 2nd choice is Dosi. ❤️ Some good outdoor!

• Yeah, I’m seriously thinking about the Gelato 41 smalls as well! Incredible value!

• Me 3 on the #41 smalls 🤣

• And the Katsu Bubba Kush is back…ugh! Looks like another order!🤣. Katsu and #41!😎🧐

• Great deals all around! Still haven’t tried the Katsu, but grabbed a 1/2 of the indoor bubba Merlin had recently. It’s delicious and does the job 💤 .

• It's a BBOG kinda evening. We boiled crawfish with my neighbors today in celebration of my neighbor bestie's bday tomorrow, and my body is hurtin'.

Is it just me, or do jays/blunts just hit HARDER than a bong, or dry pipe do?

😆 Maybe it's just this strain knockin me on my booty!

Also, I have a 2 zip split of the Cherry Pie 🥧 & Dosi Dosi (Doozy) on the way. 💃💃💃

💚💨

• I looked at that indoor Bubba Kush, but I think I’d already jumped on some greenhouse @superman38NC. I’m guessing that most phenotypes of BK would do the trick.😴 The Katsu has worked well for me. Don’t remember if I’m on ounce two or three.🤣…but I only use it at night 🥱😴.

Great idea @MigraineWarrior79! It’s just the strain! We hit a bowl of the BBOG and it hits pretty hard…such a nice heavy feeling.🤤. Then we hit a bowl of the Dosi Dosi and it smacked us good!🥴🤣

• @TheProfessor

It's definitely the strain, 😂 I noticed my 'typo' of the double 'do' . I'm more leveled now, lmao!

• Time to hit up my jar of outdoor jager!

• I'm chillin with master kush this evening

• TGIF! It’s time for some Cherry Pie to rid my mind and body of the stresses of the week! Good stuff this 🍒 🥧!😎🧐

• edited May 2022

Gonna hit up some MAC1 after dinner, then Katsu BK for bedtime.

• @baggy I’ll undoubtedly hit some Katsu BK sometime between bedtime and tomorrow morning…as usual!😴🙂🧐

• @TheProfessor thanks again for turning me on to Katsu BK. Such a pleasant nighttime smoke :)

• My pleasure @baggy! It’s an exceptional and consistent night time strain for me…just puts me to sleep!😴💤🧐

• Broke out the Jager and TGIF got even better

• @TreesPlz Now that sounds like an idea!!! Time to dig out the Jager jar!!!

• edited May 2022

Started out the evening with Merlins ChemDawg 💥 just moved onto Loud’s Oreoz..fun night so far 😎 hope everyone is having a good weekend!

• Merlin's Gelato 41. It is strong 💪... And very lovely.

• edited May 2022

I had a super busy day, myself, but I enjoyed it. Many local farmers are beginning to harvest summer fruit, and veggies, so I spent my day stocking up on the bounty going from farm to farm.
    Anyhow, just now relaxing with a bowl of Chemdawg. 💚

• My rotation lately is jack herer in the mornings, GSC mid day and jager for night time. Plenty of dabs mixed in the late afternoon to late evening too, of coarse...

• I just ate some rso

• Busy day…summer’s almost here! It’s a Cherry Pie afternoon! So relaxing!😊😎🧐

• edited May 2022

That Cherry Pie is excellent huh?! Almost out myself. Very relaxing @TheProfessor. I’m having some blueberry scone and turning in for the night.