Questions and Answers

edited December 2020 in Questions

Hi all, we tend to get the same emails on a regular basis. Hopefully this will answer a question for you before contacting us. Providing good customer service is very important to us, knowing how some things work might help you to help us continue this level of care. Thanks! -MB

Q: When will my order ship?
A: Orders received are usually processed the next day except for Saturday which are added to Sundays list.

Q: Informed Delivery isn't showing me anything useful, what can you do?
A: When informed delivery works properly, it's great. Unfortunately, we see inaccurate information quite a bit. Packages do not immediately update, some sit on waiting or "label created" for an extended period before suddenly moving, etc. While you are welcome to use this on your own, we can not verify anything on that site is accurate. Please do not tell us your informed delivery isn't accurate, we go by our 14 day rule and there are no exceptions.

Q: My package hasn't arrived, what do I do?
A: If a package has not arrived after 14 days, please contact us using the form on the website. Note the date you ordered and the name the order was placed under. This helps us find your order more efficiently. If it has been less than 14 days, please do not contact us for tracking information or item replacement.

Q: Did you receive my payment?
A: Every payment should receive an email receipt with a link to the blockchain showing the specific wallet you paid funds to. If there are 0 transactions, then no funds have been sent. If there is 1 transaction, please wait for the blockchain to finish processing the payment. This can take some time depending on the network. Once it has 2 transactions, your payment has been received!

Q: You said you'd get back to me and it's been hours! Where are you?
A: If you receive an email response that any issue is being investigated, you will absolutely receive a reply as soon as the investigation is complete. This may not always be the same day, we are sometimes waiting for a reply from a shipper and all of us are not in the same timezone with the same working hours.. Emailing us again immediately for an update just causes a delay as we need to stop and sort through an extra email. Please try to refrain from multiple emails for the same issue. We know the issue is important to you and work to resolve ALL issues as fast as we can.

Q: Do I have to use my real name?
A: If the USPS will typically deliver to you under "Captain Warlock" then you can put what you like. Note though that many deliveries fail because the name on the address label isn't accurate and the mailperson just sends it back, which means the package is gone and you're out product. Our advice? Use your real name. We promise not to sign you up for a timeshare mailing list.

Comments