INFORMED DELIVERY

Comments

• Nice, might get round to trying that method

• ID might be messed up I never had a problem and I put a order in Monday from loud and med and no shipping label as of yet and med is usually next day for me every time.

• @SlapThatBass I ordered the same day and the same way. Got a label in my ID from Mama on Wednesday but not heard from LC yet. They’re probably busy and also have the new recruit to break in 😉

Have an order/pay confirmation sitting in my inbox so I’m feeling fine.

• I can't tell wtf is going on so probably gonna have to play the waiting game, hoping they got my lost items on way on way in addition to couple new tickets I made, last ticket was made Tue so that one might not be packaged still waiting to see how my order from 21st Oct is remedied

• @MoonMan5 grabbed from loud on sat and loud and ma on Tue plus still waiting on half an order from loud from 21st last month but had received ma part that ticket, no didn't order yesterday

• @MoonMan5 yeah more than couple dollars floating round out there, got soo much popped up on ID can't be positive but looks like might be something label created

• edited November 2020

My ID is jacked as well, and it's not just my orders from here; it's also my amazon stuff, and others.

So, I definitely wouldn't trust it right now, folks.

I ordered from both medmama & loud, and i know for a fact they both ship out immediately.

Neither are showing up on my ID, and I've never had issues until my last order which was last week(I think 🤣).

Don't stress until yall haven't received anything. 💚

• @MoonMan5 yeah mama showed up today pre shipping no loud as of yet.

• ID seems intermittent. But, it did say we’ll get a package Monday!

• 🤦🏻‍♀️ Arriving late again, great. Wish the postal service would get back to normal

• Right I got between 2 and 3 grams of miracle whip I been keeping locked up cause it's so good and different from the others I got, even finished off last of my fruit loops last night cause wanted ti save the whip

• @jparkerj72485 same logistics as you pretty much. Monday order label Thursday still awaiting item

• It seems when its Kent or Everett it's fine but when it starts out in Seattle @LoudnCo not so much anyone else notice that? I obviously use Loud a lot

• I wish they would offer overnight shipping, I would gladly pay the extra few bucks

• Label made Monday, delivered today. 😎 East coast, fastest yet from @LoudnCo. Peace ✌🏼

• My last order from loud to the east coast was very fast also

• Still waiting on one from 21st that left Kent 25 and hasn't showed activity since

• @Vapedad78 oh gosh hate that happened what did you order if u don't mind me asking

• @Batman4rmHouston some Godzilla glue flour and dipping dots shatter, looks like something out today but think it's the boss, nothing else made it to town doesn't look like

• Yeah was my half of the boss which is really pretty and smells nice, looks like some purple in there and plenty crystals looking forward to trying later on, still no Godzilla or dots tho

• @MoonMan5 yeah I have a date of the 9th for my med order my loud is still not up there hopefully they put that in the mail soon Monday will be a week

• I haven't been seeing any of my package labels show up in informed delivery, even from other shops. Hoping it's all just messed up for me and the goods are on the way anyway. :/

• Mine has said preship for awhile, don’t worry about it. This site has always delivered, the mailing system is just poop

• edited November 2020

I’m in same boat @moonman5 label made 1:20 am Thursday. My last mama order didn’t scan until hit my local office. I’d expect probably Monday or Tuesday to see movement.

• They always deliver so not worried, I need to start putting my re-up orders two weeks in advance instead of a week so I don’t run out. The post office just needs to go back to normal

• Whoa Sunday morning unexpected goodie. So mail was running late on sat and did not come by 6pm when i close up. Only have a letter slot so thinking oh well next week. Well the gods have smiled as i go downstairs to get something and there is a softpack from mamma that got squeezed through the letter slot. Never had a softpack before always boxes. Perfect timing for it.

• I don’t like those soft packs just for the reason that I think they get overlooked not being in a priority box. Just my opinion. I always get my packages either way.

• @MoonMan5 yup still in preship. My last mama order did same until local though so not to worried here.

• edited November 2020

Right had one landed yesterday which was the boss, but still guy a few floating round post lives, it's got my anxiety riled up as well