What’s your MM Wake ‘n Bake today❓

Comments

• edited February 2021

@MNTDWLER dang wish my remaining stash of mammoth still looked like that nug! Not my favorite MM strain (the skunk terps must’ve been hiding in a log) but that’s a beauty.

• edited February 2021

😬 Day 28 of purchase abstinence

Attempting to smoke up my older stashes 🙄
    Gelato + Hot Cocoa

• Nice, I'm still working on week #1 lol but 30 days I will do. 👍🔥🐒💨💥 I am working on some sunset sherbert right now with a "The Boss CRC" chaser . Needless to even mention I'm one Stoned little mountain monkey. 🤪🐻💨💚🍀Dwelling diminished and demented

• edited February 2021

https://ibb.co/JrW4yqC

Gotta love Sat mornings 😎

• DITTO I'm right there with you. 🐾🔥💚🍀

• I keep coming back to Rainbow Chip! I haven’t seen it here (would love to!) but it’s an awesome cross of Sunset Sherbet and Mint Chocolate Chip. A 50/50 hybrid with all the mental bliss of Sunset Sherbet, but with the physical energy of Mint Chocolate Chip. For me, this may be the ultimate GSC cross. It shows up occasionally at my local med. disp. and usually tests at 27%+ but it’s never in stock for long. @LoudnCo and @medmama if you come across any Rainbow Chip, I’m in!

• hey... check it out... lets play a game.

yall can help decide my wake n bake!!

i can't decide. i just woke up with REALLY bad back pain . my lower back is Fkd. as well as pretty damn nauseated. (did i eat right before iwent to bed or something? not sure but I feel like crap rt now lol)

my choices are gonna be.. louds Ice Cream Cake or animal mintz... or possibly the Salmon River. i think those are my hardest hitting in the way of nausea and/or pain.

oh well... we'll see what happens. haha

• @v32Finish you know can never go wrong with some Ice Cream Cake to start your day! It’s definitely quality medicine. I picked up a little 32% ICC at my med. dispensary last week just for a comparison, and there really wasn’t much difference in either appearance (the dispensary buds were over trimmed, over cured, and over priced) or effect.

• Kicking off a frigid AF morning with
    Zookies in the OctoBong +
    Constant Comment tea

• @v32Finish how about
    Salmon Mintz Ice Cream Cake 🍧

• edited February 2021

haha... that's funny bc that's actually the direction i was leaning anyways!!

i wasn't sure if anyone was gonna answer, but now I'll definitely make it ICC .

i was watching a video on Youtube of some of the cannabis breeders and ppl from the industry talking about hype strains and what makes them popular etc... it was funny bc at some point, one of the guys said that he got a call from his dispensary and the person was telling him "Dude. please. we can't take anymore Ice Cream Cake. we have ICC from about 4 different growers and the velocity has just slowed too much."

and blah blah blah... i was pretty high at the time and couldn't help but laugh, thinking to myself " i've even got some ice cream cake!" it's interesting to me, what drives all of that.

32%, yikes. that's a heavy hitter right there! sometimes I wonder what the %'s are for some of the buds we get here. i figure that some of them have to be comparable. (like one of my stoned thoughts is always whether or not i've actually received true 30% THCa bud from this site).

anyways. enough rambling! i'm gonna jump offline now and get my morning started (finally) with a little ice cream cake. haha. Thanks, @TheProfessor !!!

• edited February 2021

Rainbow Chip is from a great breeder i've somewhat followed and plan to grow some of their genetics, Mike(?) from Exotic Genetix.

I totally agree w. @TheProfessor , would love to see some rainbow chip at some point

• @v32Finish that looks amazing! One day...I’d like to try growing, it’s just not feasible yet. But, Rainbow Chip would be one I’d love to grow!

• i mean... a picture really is worth a thousand words ;) right there with ya.

• @funkynugz can't believe i didn't see your comment!!

haha... salmon mintz ice cream cake now must become reality

• edited February 2021

I have 6 rainbow chip and 6 sunset sherbert seeds I just bought back from Amsterdam plus 12 super suprises in the bunch. Building a walkway to the garden lol can't get the chair mared down. Come on spring, next year I set my grow room back up.

• nice @MNTDWLER !! your grow space is outdoor? (walkway to the garden?) or indoor? or both? lol... i would love to grow outdoor but , alas.. until prohibition falls further.. i am indoor only . something about the sun, man...

i see so many pics and stories of ppl with basement grows, i kinda wish i had a basement, but. none of those in SE TX. i wonder if a greenhouse would work. i bet there's a way to do it but for now 100% of my experience is indoor only

• I have both but my grow room is upstairs for now it off limits for my chair. Outdoors is my favorite, I have a huge patch of marigolds and I plant pretty much dead center of and can easily put out a dozen 8ft plants but I usually grow two. Here's a picture of a last purple kush grow 😎🔥

• @MNTDWLER that pic shows u must b a good grower. That is impressive. 👍👍

• Wow! That is cool @MNTDWLER! One day, when they finally legalize, I'd really like to try to grow some in my garden. Beautiful!

• edited February 2021

Sunset Sherbert Sunday Morning

• Some beautiful Sunset Sherbet @MNTDWLER I’ll get into mine a little later I’m sure. If you don’t count the Platinum OG I had at 0300 (a wake, vape, and sleep) I’m now up and moving with some Sundae Driver! I must try and be more productive today! Lol.

• edited February 2021

started my morning off with some of the homegrown GSC ('cookies auto' by dinafem seeds). smells like sweet cinnamon cookies with a little gas/dank on the back end, with a meat-off-the-bones cure (somehow, miraculously). waiting for Starbucks to arrive (hey, its a special weekend- Superbowl + birthday tmrw so I'm pulling out all the stops :sunglasses: )

just thought i'd throw up a pic of what i'm smoking for my wake-n-bake; also anyone who wants to, can refer to the "seed collection" thread, and you can see the pic of the live plant (of the 2 that i posted it's the 2nd one).

@MNTDWLER that looks amazing... i couldn't help it, but i am very glad i went ahead and ordered some of the SS. i was going to wait until funds would allow for a split or slightly larger order, but i didn't want to miss. look at that purple! vera, vera nihhce.

for now this GSC has me moving; it's very relaxing and clear-headed like you would expect from a cookies strain, but this one has a very much more pronounced sativa-style uplift, it really surprised me in the beginning.. you can always tell when those strains get you the first couple times bc you have cleaned half your house or done some task like that, virtually without knowing.. haha. was definitely the case for this one. i like to smoke it now in the mornings because it gets me going!!! hope yall have a great day!!!!

• edited February 2021

@v32Finish beautiful bud @TheProfessor After no sleep for a couple of days I'm going easy until tonight "people to go & thing's to do ya know". Gonna hit some Boss CRC for a much needed boost of energy about lunch time. I'm rooting for the team that wins lol.🐾💨💚🍀PS @v32Finish I just realized today that you can click on a pic and zoom in LMAO whata yutz I am, looking even nicer zoomed.

• edited February 2021

....wow! you learn something new every day.

i had no idea you could do that either. lol that's cool! and thank you btw. Boss CRC sounds interesting; i really liked the musky terpene profile on the Boss flower. how does the CRC taste?

• Whew! That GSC looks amazing @v32Finish! And a early Happy Birthday! Definitely treat yourself!

This morning is Black Jack for me. Definitely makes moving around effortless & relaxing.

• Couldn’t make up my mind today so customized a new triple hybrid strain on-the-fly 😆

• @ChunksEggo8187 thank you friend, I definitely will . i was curious about the BlackJack; i didn't realize you got some of that... i take it you like it? How does it look/smell?

always love hearing your thoughts.

@funkynugz lol .. that's one way to do it. You know how they have 3-way crosses? or those strains that are like '3 kings' - nahhhh, you dont need to do all that.... just do it @funkynugz way and spark up 1 of each ;)