Product Reviews Wanted!

Comments

• Holy smokes! 🥴 that premium purple punch from Med Mama just arrived today! And my next order is on its way. Holy cow that’s some good stuff. Gonna go eat now! Got my appetite going and killed my nausea and pain. Thank you thank you I’ve been out for days!! Thanks for the clementine live resin. God bless all y’all that do this for folks like me who’d be dead without it. I pray for protection over everyone. Thank you is not enough.

Cancer stage 3b rectal 5 year survivor with Gastroparesis

• BSC is an amazing strain. Just got off a 6 month break when I took the first hit of that. What a great way to start back up again. Would recommend, although wish they’d label it as smalls because I didn’t get a single decently sized one, just a bunch of littles ones.

• I ordered the sample from Med Mama and received Gelato. I wasn't sure about this one as it didn't really affect me in any way.

• I got my package of kosher kush in today. The smell almost reminds me of a stores craft section as odd as that may sound, I love it. It's very relaxing and has me in a great mood. Thank yall for this amazing medicine!!!!!

• OG Kush shatter was good. Sedating for sure. Didnt like the texture. Was very gooey. I prefer for glass like.

• A few reviews and general comments from me.

First, be careful with ordering the jolly chips (jolly ranchers) in the summer. I've accidentally ordered them instead of the gum drops I prefer and it showed up as one giant chunk because they all melted together. I used a knife to chop them all up so they were salvaged somewhat but it was a mess and not very convenient. I also probably ate them way faster than I would have normally because I just kept eating the crumbs of chipped candy. To prevent this problem, I'd suggest putting wrappers on each candy to keep them separated. Even if they melted, they'd remain portioned correctly.

A few comments on strains. I think the strain Tangie should be renamed "Dog Poop". It smells so gross, and I've never ever hated the smell of any strain until this one. I still smoked it though and the high wasn't bad. That smell though! This is just a comment on the strain, not on the amazing service I always get!

I absolutely love the outdoor Purple Kush and am really sad it's no longer there. It's one of the best smelling and looking strains I've ever seen.

• Premium Bubba D or Cement shoes?
    Anyone try this yet?

• A friend of mine just bought some Bubba D and cement shoes . She says they're both really nice, says the Bubba D is a lighter high then cement shoes. Says the cement shoes is a strong body high that she really likes . Said if she had to choose one she would take cement shoes but can't go wrong with either .

• Thanks

• All I know is when I place my first order, I'm writing "I'll take any mix of anything and everything." :smiley:

• Recently ordered indoor White Rhino from L&C, and man I have never been more disappointed! Buds were extremely dry and flaky, and bud structure looked as if it wasnt cured long enough. Had no taste/smell and almost no potency. Also I found a total of 23 seeds in my bad which has never happened. I've been using Mm for years now and this was the first time something like this has happened.

• That Alien Orange Cookies was 🗑
    Waste of $300
    Looked nothing like the picture

• Seeing a lot of bad loud & co reviews and I was extremely disappointed with my oz of alien orange cookies from them as well. A bunch of leafy popcorn size nugs with no real smell or potency... idk what’s up. This was my first purchase from MM, not sure if that’s how it normally is or if just one bad batch. It’s a shame because it’s a great service. Torn on if I’ll use in the future or not. Maybe just for concentrates, idk.

• Wow. I’ve been most impressed with everything. Maybe cause I’m from the middle of nowhere USA. But, happy! Great service, thanks mm.

• I've been a customer for about 5 years and rarely have I had a quality issue with the flower. I have used both MM and Loud . My most recent batch included a strain Fruit Shu that wasn't very good at all. The buzz lasted about 20 minutes and the second time I smoked it I barely felt it. It looks and smells like it should be potent but it isn't. Sometimes you just pick the wrong strain. The Gelato was awesome and so was the Blue Diesel and Durban OG I got from Loud.....I read another review and somebody said they didn't feel the Gelato??? So maybe different strains affect different people differently. Personally I don't care about the size etc. just the potency

• I'm super impressed with the outdoor Jaeger and Purple Diesel I just got from Loud. I purposefully bought the outdoor because I know it's right after harvest time so you know it's fresh. I've never had an issue with quality from either shipper, though some strains are way better than others. For me anyway.

• @whatever1956 different strains definitely affect different people in different ways. That’s why i place less emphasis on product reviews here when it comes to buzz/potency reports. People talking quality of the nugz or their aesthetics I do pay attention to though, or if more than several people say negatives about a particular strain. It’s good to monitor this message board when you’re getting near to purchase.

Then again sometimes you just buy a strain that doesn’t do much for you so you can either store it really well, sell it, gift it, or process it. I have several jars like that in the stash, nugz that just aren’t up to my standards but others may find just perfect.

The outdoor I got from loud, Jaeger and Urkel, are both excellent. As is their NL5 and Blueberry that I’m puffing as I type 🥴

• Medmike25 I also received some Alien Orange from Loud. I agree the pic is nothing like what I received. The nugs are small too, but mine are nice and shiny, lime greenish in color. I do get a nice orange cookie (more cookie) smell when cracking the jar. It's pleasantly different for me. I was just thinking yesterday it's not very powerful, but I like having something like it on hand. It's a nice evening smoke if your not looking to get wasted. Some strains taste nice, but are so strong you have to take it easy. Occasionally I like to smoke for flavor/taste and this is a great one in my opinion. Overall I'm happy with it, but I can see since it's your first order how you may feel disappointed. Trust me I've placed like 20 orders and 95% has exceeded my expectations!! Some amazing flower available on this site. Thanks MM & MB!!

• I use this as medicine. My PTSD is so calm. Yes I do like to get a powerful buzz, but it is nice to have a choice. The Kush and Goo flower have been fine. My best result was I chose a tincture. I let a mother of a severely disabled teen which has seizures infuse into a medicine for him.... She has the dose and they have eased off to where they can have family and Christmas. It works for my panic.....This teen was having 10 seizures a day....now maybe 3...MM and MB thank you...You do the best at what you do....

• Made my 2nd order with Loud. Got the outdoor purple diesel. I have only been smoking for a while and my connections have been pretty bad. I have never had a choice of what I was getting. I'm pretty sure most of it was probably bag seed grown by some good ole country boys that didnt care what the outcomes of their products were. I say this bc I have smelled diesel strains before, but they must have been really weak. When I opened that bag the smell of diesel was Sooooo strong! It shocked me in a good way! The buds were cured just right. Full of crystals and fat buds. Such a smooth smoke! I love it. Nice uplifting good mood high for me. I'm very grateful to med mama and loud for giving me a safer choice to obtain the only medication that agrees with my body! Even though I get nervous waiting on the order, it's not as nervous as I used to get sitting at a trap house hoping I just make it back home!

• Severe anxiety and panic attacks have us always leaning indica. Currently enjoying Loud's outdoor Grape Ape. Great stuff, good price, extremely relaxing, and a nice bedtime smoke!

• Keep these coming, both the good and the bad! This is how we know how we're doing.

• just finished some glue rilla and it was great. also, recently had some headband that was really good as well. thank you for all the selections

• I've been ordering the vapes for a couple of years now, and have never been disappointed. I have been having trouble with my equipment lately though. The carts get clogged often, and I end up sucking some of the material into my mouth. Am I doing something wrong? It really only began when I started refilling them instead of buying new ones each time. Also, what is the expected life of the battery/pen? I haven't found a suitable replacement for Old Reliable, it was inexpensive and simple to use.
    Again, thanks MM! You're a lifesaver!

• Afgoo. This time, next time, and probably next time.

• edited January 2020

I went through a similar learning experience with vape pens. They would sometimes clog up even at the half way point of usage, sometimes not so much. I learned that different carts will vaporize best at different voltage settings. Look for a variable voltage pen to solve the clogging problems. Some juice needs a little more heat than others.

As for life expectancy, I don't know. I would imagine whatever number you get will include the disclaimer "your mileage will vary."

• Got some Mimosa a few weeks back that was in place of something they ran out of. It’s really nice stuff. Tasty with big nugs. Would never have ordered it so was a nice surprise.

• I recently ordered the holiday tin “medible edibles.” What a fun assortment. I made the jello, and I have to say that is a lot of fun to make and very potent. I’m a long time customer and have never been disappointed.

• Product reviews of all ive tried so far with more to come
    Bud
    outdoor NY diesel- great smoke, dank smell, personally love the effects good energized feel and body relaxation at the same time. my order of this had small nugs
    Premium mimosa- Great smoke, smell was citrusy, had a energy feel to it and a really good buzz, nugs are very nice looking, what i had was medium-large in size.
    Vapes!
    sour diesel 1/2G vapes from L&C- great for while i was working and all day use, only dis-advantage was the carts ended up clogging up and id have to figure out ways to unclog them. a potent sour diesel feel, euphoric/energetic at the same time relaxing
    Blue dream 1g Distillates from MM- Very potent have been smoking these in 510 ceramic carts out of a adjustable battery mod. good cerebral effects and loss energy then diesel but still could be an all day smoke.
    Super Lemon Haze 1g distillates from MM- Personally loved these for what im looking for, energy throughout my day while maintaining a nice buzz that only takes 2-3 good hits to get. Taste is hard to say for all these distillates might be the device im using but this gave me a nice boost of energy and less of body relaxation unless i chiefed on my pen.
    edibles
    Gummy Bears/Gum drops from MM- Me and my wife absolutely loved these. We were eating 3-4 a day between the two of us on top of smoking. The high for us felt more sativa and taste/texture of the gummies is pretty good.
    My next order when the site is back will be atleast a zip of more flower spilt 2 ways and either 1g Vape carts or another strain of distillate x4. Will post review when im fully medicated off the new goodies! thanks MM and L&C

• edited January 2020

Chemscout Fresh Frozen Shatter from Loud is very tasty and hits you fast. High didn’t last very long..maybe 45-hr..but it was a nice ride..no paranoia and clear headed..My fav shatter from Loud is the Starkiller..amazing flavor with intense body buzz and euphoria..provides a great nights sleep too!

Flower- hands down fave is the Wedding Cake. Unique flavor, enjoyable high, great comedown, leaving me with a relaxing nights sleep. Beautiful green trich covered sticky stinky buds! Very potent..I have to open it outside or cracking the lid stinks up my house..:-)

So pleased with the high quality products and service of MM! Customer for life..the site down had me concerned. But glad it’s a server issue. Would be a sad day otherwise.