MedMa's Retirement

Comments

• You clearly are in for a pleasant surprise when you try loud's indoors and premiums as well.

• Sadly enough I’ve placed my last MedMama order 😕. Hope I get some of that outdoor MK. Asked for split of that and Sour OG. It’s gone now, but I know whatever I receive I’ll cherish.The premium Wedding Cake and Outdoor Sweet-tooth are both 🔥. You want to get stoned? Grab those 😎

• edited August 2021

I thought the MK was sold out?

• @medboy will medmama be able to fix orders by 8/31? I received less than what I ordered and was subbed like the others...

• I tried for everything everyone liked. Hopefully something pleasant comes otherwise oh well- karma does exist.

• edited August 2021

Thank you for all your hard work! You will definitely be missed!

• @rshigh81 Yes, absolutely. She isn't just flipping a switch on the 31st, she'll handle any issues for a bit longer.

• edited August 2021

Yepper Folks the subbing continues subbed again I guess I will never get to try mars Landing !!! I guess my question is if it's gone why not take it down its been over a week since someone got their order of it.

• @cmweems1964 I think medboy said that they were too busy fulfilling orders to update the website

• Got ya!!! I thought so but was seeing other strains drop off and thought it was still good.

• @cmweems1964 I see what you mean. Other strains off the board, yet Mars remains🤔

• I ordered a zip of Gelato 41 🤞🏻

• edited August 2021

Hmm. Hadn’t thought about what happens if category items run out, since this is a GOoB sale for mama.

In my case it’s a couple zips of their discounted outdoor strains. If they sell them out wonder what they’ll send instead. For subs I just asked for indica leaning. Saw a label was created tonight for my Monday order so likely won’t be seeing a pack till next week. Whatever arrives will be just fine by me 👍

PS: their Runtz are pretty fkn special.

• @funkynugz the Runtz is something special indeed!🧐 I got a couple zips of it from before they made the announcement. Our GOoB package came in 4 days as ordered: a 2z split of indoor Pound Cake and Ice Cream Cake. Hadn't been talked about much (if at all)...but if they were anything close to the indoor Runtz...well, just unbelievable. The ICC was a little dry (not anymore!) and both are excellent! I'd never had Pound Cake, but we got a bag of beautiful medium sized nuggets that are so sticky! As a cross of my fav Sunset Sherbet and an unknown heavy indica I knew it had to be good, just not this good and at a great price! Sure going to miss you Medmama!

• Yeah I got my runtz and icc order in 4 days as well @TheProfessor . I figured this last mama order would take longer though especially with the server crash.

Initially I wasn’t blown away by the icc (agree it’s very dry, and was hoping it’d be closer to layer cake in terp profile). But I realized it’s only because the runtz were so good and I tried that first. Going to pop a nug in the chillum for a nightcap now 💤

• edited August 2021

No sample Joints in any mama packages so far since retirement.

But no subs on wedding cake or mimosa

• @MikeyC
    Nice. Thanks for update. I’ve been wondering that. Would love a small update on what is left. So I can place one final order from them. Appreciate it.

• Bambino- my heart says do what you must but louds about to restock too...

• I wonder if at the end they will put up Mystery Strain - 1 ounce for $100.

• @funkynugz @TheProfessor how does the Runtz compare to the Bacio Gelato? Sounds similar but just wanted another opinion or two.

• edited August 2021

@Sixwaychili I find it to have a similar vibe. Runtz has a fruitier aroma and flavor and I think it has a heavier finish. That said, I have a lot of Runtz to enjoy most evenings and a diminishing supply of Bacio that I cherish for special occasions and mental emergencies. The (London) Pound Cake we got Monday is amazing! Again, a similar feel…but some unique head and face sensations. There’s just a lot of Sunset Sherbet going on in all those strains!😁😎🧐

• @medboy not seeing the tincture listed under medma in the order form my dudes 👀 hoping am error very interested

• Uhhhh am I tripping or did all of mamas prices drop again!!?? Like crazy cheap!! That is….. damn I’m gonna be broke!!!

• @Bambino21 🤣 I noticed it yesterday & ordered another 1/2 oz for $100. Crazy good deals. I'm definitely stocked.

• Has anyone here had a premium subbed for a greenhouse!? I'm happy I got mars at least...

• Medmamas fast service and awesome product will be surely missed! Enjoy retirement.

• @Sixwaychili sorry bro, I never got to test the bacio.

@TheProfessor since we talked above just mentioning I received the MK and a subup of greenhouse Gelato for the SDxOG today. Not a bad Monday haul at all. Wanted the MK more than the OG anyway; and the Gelato, not that I’m a stranger to it, but I noticed it has lineage from one of your personal favorite strains 😉

• @funkynugz I have some sort of synergy with all things related to Sunset Sherbet!😁. I always have some SS and Gelato around! I revisited the ICC after 6 days with Bovedas and wow! It’s definitely on par with the Runtz, with an even sleepier finish!

• I just got a zip of gelato 41, it’s delicious. It smells very earthy to me. Got a nice buzz from vaping a couple bowls . Excellent bud and talk about fast, medmama shipped it Saturday and I got it today! Thanks @medmama Ive loved your products and your service has always been on point. Enjoy retirement ❤️❤️❤️